ғɪʀsᴛ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ࿐💙 part 1

Start from the beginning

Grandma - now isn't that amazing my dear grandson *laughts innocently* oh my why you look at the time.. your parent's and grandpa are almost home.. why dont we finish dinner alright?

Darryl - yes grandma.

With that Darryl and his grandma finishes dinner and when his parents and grandpa went home they all had their dinner and Darryl learn something new everyday when he visit his grandma.

[ ... ]

Future

Student 1 - oh hey Darryl. why are you still moping at school ground?.

Student 2 - yeah cleaning was over 30 minutes ago.

Darryl - i.. missed a spot...

Student 2 - wow, you sure are diligent.

Student 1 - Bye Darryl see you tomorrow.

Darryl continues moping the school ground with his pocket that is hidden illuminal and Darryl has an innocent smile when moping the floor...

[ ... ]

Back to the present

It is now July 7. Today is the day highschool start for Darryl and once again he is not excited because he hate socializing with people. He gets up and wear his school uniform and pat his dog lucy.

He brushes his teeth and went downstairs that both of his parents are their. His dad is sitting at the kitchen Table reading the news paper while his mom was making breakfast for him.

Dad - morning son, excited for school?

Darryl - it's just the same old, same old dad.. going to school, study, get top 1 at class... what's the point in asking such a dumb question.

Dad - y..your right so sorry son.. h..honey help?..

Mom - i..uhh say sweety why dont after school you want to go somewhere that the 3 of us will have a family bonding moment?

Darryl - no.. my friends and i have plans later... Im done eating mom, thanks for breakfast.

Mom - oh umm.. oh ok have a good first day son..

Darry - sure. Bye mom, Bye Dad

Darryl grabs his school backpack and proceed to walk to school. He started walking until 3 of his friends started to run up to him and greet him and starts waving at him.

Nick - YO DARRYL!!

Clay - hey man goodmorning!

Darryl - morning you 3

George - soooo... excited for another hella year of school?

Darryl - i wouldn't say hell.. more like a dissapointment and a waste of money for us.

Nick - dude is that all?!!

Darryl - what do you mean?

Clay - dude.. why did you even say that.. you know his hella smart!!!

George - tsk..