our daughter

my eyes slowly become awoken, taking in all my surroundings. the warm sun was hitting my exposed back. it was slightly cold, the covers only covering me and my husbands legs. I was laying on vinnies chest, his fingers scratching lightly on my back, showing he was awake but just resting his eyes. I picked up my head a little bit, getting comfier. He groaned and pulled me closer to him. His one hand holding one of mine, stroking the top. "Baby, you awake?" He spoke in his husky voice. "Mhm."

I glanced up at him and he opened his eyes. "Good morning beautiful." A smile came across my face and I kissed his soft lips. "Morning handsome" I responded. His hand that was holding mine began stroking my cheek, admiring my facial features. "Last night was fun" he whispered.

I nodded with a chuckle under my breath. "Sure was." My lips kissed his chest a few times and I started stroking the light scratches i left on his shoulders. There were a few on his back but I couldn't see them at the moment. "My legs are hella sore vin."

My head picked back up, seeing a smile on his face as if he were proud of himself. He kissed the crown of my head. "Sorry love." I rolled my eyes playfully and he lightly giggled. The bedroom door creaked and the voice of our 4 year old daughter came in. "Momma, daddy!" she squealed.

I quickly pulled the covers over our bare bodies, my eyes widened at the thought of her seeing her parents naked. She climbed her way into the the bed and went in between me and Vin.

Vinnie chuckled and pulled her closer to us, so she was resting between our bodies, yet still on top of the covers. "Hey princess" Vin mused, kissing her cheeks a few times making her giggle. I laughed and she glanced over at me, kissing my cheek. "Hey baby" I mused and she smiled her cheesy grin that she got from her dad. "Hi mommy" she grinned.

Me and vinnies elbows were resting on the pillow, our fist holding our head as we faced eachother. "Why are you and daddy naked?" She giggled looking my chest, even though there was a cover over it.

Vinnies eyes widened and he looked away, holding in his laughter. "Uh.. daddy and I like going to sleep like this, it's comfy."

"Oh" she responded, now cuddling into vinnie. They always had the best bond. "Daddy's mine" she giggled burying her face into vinnies neck, him kissing her head. My mouth fell open and I started tickling her. "No, he's mine" I stated in a sarcastic tone, both of us giggling.

She shook her head and vinnie cuddled into both of us. "You both are mine, my only girls" he kissed our cheeks and I laughed looking at how excited our toddler was, knowing she was safe in our arms.

Time skip

"Looks like she's asleep" vinnie spoke up, looking up at me who was on my phone. I nodded and he got up, changing into his some clothes that he left on the floor last night. I set my phone on the nightstand, looking at how beautiful my daughter was. She had the same color hair as me, but had vinnies curls. Soft snores she got from her father left her mouth as she slept.

I gave her a kiss on her forehead before sitting up on the edge of the bed. Vinnie came around to me, holding out his hand for me to stand up.

I gripped onto, and tried my best getting up. My head shook as I sat back down. "I can't get up babe." He giggled and went around me, picking me up bridal style. "I didn't go that hard on you last night babygirl." He carried me to our luxury bathroom. Setting me down on the counter. "I just wanted you to carry me" I laughed.

He rolled his eyes playfully and started the shower. I stood up, showing him that I was good on my own. He kissed my cheek, and went to grab me a towel as I got into the water, starting to wash myself off. "Here's your towel baby, I'll be out here."

"Okay, love you" I replied. "I love you too baby, take your time okay?" I nodded and finished my shower.

Vinnies pov:

Though I wish I could take a shower with y/n, I had to make sure our daughter would be okay, didn't want to wonder where we were at if she woke up sooner than expected.

A few minutes passed and I was putting away the clothes from the ground when d/n (daughters name) sat up, rubbing her eyes. "There's my princess" I walked up to her and she started crying. My eyebrows furrowed, picking her up. "Aw, you still tired love?" I asked her.

She shook her head even though I knew she probably wanted to sleep longer. She was just fussy. As I started rocking her, rubbing her back, y/n walked in, a towel over her body. "Aw why you crying d/n?" She asked her. She just sniffled and kept her face in the crook of my neck.

'She's tired' I mouthed to y/n, she nodded and went to grab a hoodie and shorts. "I want mama"
d/n mumbled. "Lemme change first baby, then I'll hold you okay?" Y/n spoke in her soft comforting tone. She nodded and y/n changed in the bathroom. A few moments later she came out, the towel now holding her hair. I handed d/n over and she comforted her. "You're such a good mom baby" I told my beautiful wife, pulling her head in so I could kiss her forehead. She smiled and I went to take a shower for myself.

a/n:

a/n:

- this one wasn't horrible ig (:

- I kinda want to do more family imagines so u might see more like this..

- have a great day bitches <3

- 1012 words