Chapter 4: A Troublesome Encounter

Mulai dari awal

Kazuma: Anyways, since you got the reward, you two are now offically joining the party!

Jack: Wait, really?

Aqua: Well, I mean, you did save our butts from that bandit so I guess we owe you two.  Anyways, we should head into the Guild! We will celebrate your victory and celebrate on joining us! And you'll get the moeny! Plus, you can buy me a drink!

(Y/N): Eh, oh well.

-Time Skip-

Aqua, Kazuma, (Y/N), and Jack were now eating in the Guild and chatting. Both (Y/N) (L/N) and Jack the Ripper were now offically registered and were now new members of Kazuma's party.

(Y/N): Hey Kazuma, how much is this for killing a giant toad?

Kazuma: 5,000 Eris per toad. No more than part-time construction workd.

(Y/N): Now that's quite impressive.

Just then, Aqua ordered some fried frogs for dinner.

Aqua: This is so tasty!

Jack: Hey, big sis? What are you eating?

Jack asked Aqua as Aqua spoke with her mouth full.

Aqua: These toads that Kazuma-

(Y/N) & Jack: Toads?!

Aqua: Yup! IYou can order some if you two want to and be sure to remember to buy me a drink.

(Y/N): Hold on, you guys told me earlier ago about the new members and a poster? Mind if you guys eplain?

Kazuma: Oh, we currently made a poster to recruit more allies, but we're just beginners with no decent equipment. That was Aqua's idea by the way. Do you really think anyone will join us, Aqua?

Aqua: We now have a Bard, Assassin, and an Arch-Priest! The only weak beginner here is you.

She points at Kazuma and continues.

Aqua: I think that anyone would kill to join to our party! Now give me another fried toad, Kazuma!

Kazuma: *Whispers angrily* This girl.

Both you and Jack quitely chuckled at the two

-Time Skip-

After dinner, you decided to get yourself new clothes for yourself as you headed to the clothing store to get clothes.

Both you and Jack searched around to find an outfit that is suitable for you until...

Jack: Hey mom, what about this one? 

Jack then pulls out a cool clothing and shows it to you.

You were in amazed on how the design of the clothing looks like, but is quite strange that the people in the medieval era would made this clothing look cool