Graceful Gorilla: Gorilla's POV

⫷"OoOooOoOhHhHhHHhaAaAAAAaaaA" I said as I, Gorilla gracefully danced across the vines, like a dark-colored angel of glory. Spying on those who lie under the thicket of gloom underneath such a glorious creature as I. Even though I was in sorrow knowing I was alone with no love. Thinking of life with love and pants as even I desired such things. As I wanted to meet one who was with the gorilla, and who looked like a beautiful gorilla. I was depressed considering exiting the jungle, the only place I had ever called home. As the thoughts crept and lingered in my mind I questioned my life, my heart, my home. Is this all there is to my life, pain, and sorrow, no love, just hate, nothing ahead of me, no hope, no future? I could not sleep or even eat that night. I decided to leave for a new life, love, and future.

⫷As I hastily packed my luggage, all my gorilla brethren were taunting me with the harshest of words. As the tears began to drip from my eyes I glanced up and noticed the finest gorilla of all the lands. She looked down at me and she said

⫷"oOoOoOoOoohhHhHUuUuU." These kind words motivated me to go to a magical world called "Georgia". I exited the lovely jungle hoping to find one with the gorilla, as I. I traveled across the vines like a graceful fairy, sailed the seas like a hairy fish, and found the destination called "Georgia".

⫷I walked around and I found a woman who I thought was one with the gorilla. She had flat short hair. She was thick like the gorilla women. She lumbered across a black solid river for walking boats. Resisting to follow such an angel was impossible. I followed her to a small box called "Starbucks" and opened the door for her.

⫷"I can open the door myself, you big rat!" After she said that, I knew we were not going to get along.