𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

It was around five o'clock when Suho had completely woken up, feeling much better after having got a few hours more sleep. He moved to sit up and furrowed his brow when a small washcloth fell onto his lap, the towelette being cold as if it had once been wet. He turned it over in his hands to try and figure out when he had gotten up to get one before shrugging and placing it onto his nightstand.

He got out of bed and made his way to the kitchen as he was in need of a glass of water. What he didn't expect to find on his route to the kitchen was a bag that very much looked like Kim Yeona's sitting in one of his stools at the kitchen island. He stared at it in confusion before shaking his head and walking to the cabinet with his cups, becoming even more confused when he realised that all of his dishes had been cleaned. He took a glance around the room and noticed how spotless it was and let the little facts that he observed go through his mind a couple of times.

Kim Yeona must be here...

He grabbed a cup and filled it with water, downing it all in one gulp before filling it again and taking a sip, setting it back down on the counter. He looked out into his living room from his kitchen and noticed a stray phone on the coffee table that was very much not his, that being evident from the teal back. He walked over and soon the figure of Kim Yeona was revealed, sleeping soundly on his couch.

He sighed, staring at her with a fond look, a small grateful smile gracing his face. He watched as she shifted around on the couch and slowly woke herself up, grabbing her phone and sitting straight up when she had seen the time. She got up and turned to make her way to the kitchen and let out a yelp at the sight of Suho, "Yah!" She exclaimed, placing a hand to her heart, "Why are you just standing there?"

Suho let out a small laugh before sobering up, "Why are you here?"

She let out a breath before walking up to him and slapping his arm, "Why didn't you tell me you were sick? When I got here you were fast asleep and burning up!"

Suho let out a sigh, "I'm sorry. Did you break in here?"

"No, I teleported into your room." She joked, looking away sheepishly.

Suho shook his head, "Thank you for being worried about me. When did you get here?"

Yeona pursed her lips, continuing to look sheepish as she spoke, "Around ten..." She mumbled, moving her gaze to anything but him.

"What was that?" He asked, looking mildly confused at her behavior.

"Around ten..." She repeated, finally meeting his eyes.

"Yeona!" Suho scolded, "You shouldn't have skipped for me!"

"It's just school! I'll be fine, besides you were on your deathbed when I got here and I've nursed you back to health!" She walked around him and grabbed her bag from the stool, "Anyways, I'm about to head out to meet with the study group so see ya!" She made her way to the front door, slipping her shoes on and quickly exiting.

Yeona was close to the designated study spot after just barely managing to make it to the bus stop in time and was going to be the slightest bit early if she kept up her brisk pace. She turned the corner at one of the cut-down alleyways and slowed down when she felt her phone buzz. She whipped her phone out and checked the notification that was from Suho stating that he would also be attending the study session but would be late since he had just come to that decision.

She let out a quiet laugh as she replied with a thumbs up and pocketed her phone as she started walking once more.

"What's so funny, Kim Yeona?" A voice asked as two boys stepped out in front of her.