3.Danger Secrets-pt.3

Start from the beginning

"Don't move or I'll do it."-she said while her hands shaking.-"I don't have to move. Kid, I think your boot is untied."-she said.-"Really? Which one."-he leaned down while Girl Danger, with her powers threw a plate she saw on the floor and stroke the weapon out of nurse Cohort's hands. Kid Danger used that moment to move, but then nurse Cohort attacked him. Girl Danger wanted to run and help him, but Minyak grabbed her from the back and lifted her up.

"Let me go!"-she yelled and tried to break free from his hands, but he was strong and way taller than her. Kid Danger was fighting with nurse Cohort and when he got a moment, he took out his zapper and hit Dr Minyak's hand. He felt like something burnt his hand and dropped Girl Danger. She stood up and hit Minyak but then nurse Cohort put a blindfold on her and she couldn't see anything.

"Hey!"-she yelled and tried to turn and hit her, but she failed. Kid Danger tried to help her but then Minyak attacked him.-"Kid, where are you!?"-she yelled while trying to hit nurse Cohort.-"Watch out she's in front of you!"-he yelled and then moved fast so Minyak won't hit him.-"What!? Where!?"-she started to turn around herself and then nurse Cohort hit her in the nose.

Because of pain, Girl Danger fell on the floor holding her nose.-"I guess I'll stay here, in this corner."-she groaned.-"You can't just take that blindfold off?"-Kid Danger yelled and punched Minyak.-"I can't take it off! The knot is too tight!"-she yelled. Kid Danger was fighting Dr Minyak and nurse Cohor when Ally found something heavy next to her.

"Hey Kid!"-she yelled.-"Yeah!?"-he groaned.-"What is this next to me?"-"You know I'm a bit busy now."-"Please just tell me!"-"Okay, it's a huge metal ball!"-he yelled and punched nurse Cohort and left her unconscious.-"Great! Okay, Kid, listen, I can't see but I can use my powers! Just watch your head!"-"Okay, but why?"-"Trust me!"-she yelled and found again the metal ball.

"What is with nurse Cohort?"-she asked.-"Unconscious!"-Kid Danger responded.-"Where is Dr Minyak?"-"Right in front of me, follow my voice."-"Cool."-she said, reached out her hand and tried to focus on the ball. She lifted it up with her powers and followed Henry's voice.

"Kid! Watch out!"-she yelled and threw the ball.-"What?"-he yelled and saw the metal ball flying towards him and Minyak. He used his hypermobility and moved fast and the ball hit Minyak leaving him unconscious next to nurse Cohort.-"What happened?"-she panicked.-"You just hit Minyak with the ball!"-Henry answered surprised.

He walked up to Dr Minyak and picked up the weapon. Then he came to Ally who was still sitting in the corner and knelt next to her. He took out his zapper and burnt the blindfold with it. As it fell of, he saw a huge bruise on her forehead.

"You alright?"-he put his hand on her shoulder.-"Yeah."-she sighed.-"How did you do that? I mean you had no idea where I was or Minyak or the ball."-"It's enough just to focus on the object I want to lift or move. But sometimes it goes really wrong because I miss. It was really dangerous because I could've hit you."-"It's okay, you didn't. Let's get back to the Man cave before they wake up."-he said and they walked out the cell.

The Dangers came down the tubes with the weapon and saw Schwoz, Ray, Piper and Jasper watching a movie and having fun without them.-"Oh, Dangers! You arrived."-Ray turned to them.-"Yup, we're here."-Henry said and then they blew bubbles to transform back.

"Woah Ally what is that on your forehead?"-Jasper said when he saw the big bruise on her forehead.-"It's nothing. Minyak hit me. I'll just put a bit of ice on it."-she walked up to the food machine, put her hand on it and asked for ice.

"So, you got the weapon?"-Schwoz said.-"Here."-Henry put the weapon on the table and sat down.-"And what does this thing do?"-Piper asked.-"Well, this weapon can do a few things."-Ally sat next to Henry holding a bag of ice on her forehead-"It can wipe your memory and it can melt your brain."-she said as Schwoz was looking at it.

"Melt your brain?"-Jasper said shocked.-"Yeah or you can say kill you because your brain literally melts like an ice cream."-Henry said.-"Why did it took for so long? You didn't just take it from them?"-Piper asked.-"We had to fight them."-Ally said.-"How's your forehead? Does it still hurt?"-Henry moved Ally's hand and looked at the bruise.-"A little. It'll be okay."-Ally put back the ice.

"What are you going to say to your mom?"-Schwoz asked while putting the weapon in the weapon keeper.-"Nothing, I'm going to cover it with a bit of foundation. You have some Piper?"-Ally looked at Piper.-"Yeah, come I'll do it for you."-she took out her sponge and a little bottle of foundation.-"Okay guys I'm going up in Junk 'n stuff to check on something, you stay here."-Ray said and entered in the elevator.

Schwoz went to the back room and Jasper, Ally, Piper and Henry stayed there sitting on the couch.-"So, about tomorrow, what's the plan?"-Jasper asked.-"Oh yeah, I almost forgot."-Ally said.-"Wait just a second, so I can finish this."-Piper said and continued covering the bruise.-"Okay, I'm done."-she put back the sponge and the bottle in her purse and Ally turned back to the others.

"Woah, it disappeared."-Henry said shocked.-"Yeah, whatever. So tomorrow I was thinking that you should come to my house at about 7 in the afternoon, then when my mom leaves, we can do whatever we want."-Ally said.-"Sounds okay."-Piper said.-"What about your cousin?"-Henry asked.-"What, cousin?"-Jasper looked at him confused.-"My cousin Lilly wanted to be on the sleepover with us because she hasn't seen me in 2 or 3 years."-Ally explained.-"How old is she?"-Piper asked.-"She's 6, but don't worry she's not annoying at all. Also, she'll probably go to bet at 9 or 10 o'clock so she won't be a problem."-"Okay. So, at 7 o'clock tomorrow."-Henry said.-"Yes, see you guys tomorrow at work. I have to go; my aunt will bring Lilly soon."-she stood up and walked to the elevator.

Ally walked to her house and entered.-"Finally! Where have you been?"-her mom said when Ally waked in the living room.-"Sorry, something came up and I had to stay a little bit longer. Wanna play something, Lilly?"-Ally sat next to her on the couch.

"I didn't tell you, today I'm not working so we 3 can spend some time together, but tomorrow I'll have to work in the morning and at night."-Molly said.-"Okay, but you'll be here for lunch right?"-"Yes of course. When are your friends coming?"-"At about 7."-"Okay great. Well, while you were out, Lilly and I made pancakes."-"Let's go eat them!"-Lilly jumped from the couch and ran to the kitchen.-"Oh yeah!"-Ally ran after her.

When they finished their pancakes, they watched a movie, played a lot of games, they also played a dress up game and made a fashion show with silly clothes and combinations. Lilly wanted to watch another movie and while they were watching it, she fell asleep. Ally took her to her room and walked back down to the living room where her mom was.

"Is she asleep?"-she asked.-"Yes she is. I had a lot of fun tonight."-Ally laughed.-"I don't remember when we had this much fun for the last time."-Molly said and they both laughed quietly.-"The fun is not over for me. I can't wait till tomorrow."-"Your first sleepover. I remember mine. Me and my 3 best friends."-Molly said and Ally nodded.

"I'm pretty tired, I'm going to bed, I have to work tomorrow. Good night."-Ally yawned.-"Good night sweetie."-Molly said and kissed her forehead. Ally slowly walked in her room and closed the door. She checked Lilly one more time who was sleeping on a bed next to hers, got in the bed and fall asleep.