Chen Lina smiled meaningfully and stopped talking.

    Father Chen slapped his thigh: "188 is 188, I promised to marry."

    Then it was agreed that the dowry should be the man, and the matter was settled happily.

    Then it's time to buy the dowry . These things will be paid by Nie's family and then brought to Nie's by Chen Lina.

    Also, Chen Lina took the time to go to the brigade and asked the brigade captain to issue an identity certificate for herself. When she returned to the village, she wanted to pull the certificate on the way.

    After waiting for the evidence, she and Nie Bozhao could be considered a legal couple.

    Nie Bozhao was waiting on the highway.

    Chen Lina is wearing a military green jacket today, and she is tying two braids. Now the girls who are  in Qi Sixiang are all in fashion with this dressing , but no matter who wears it,  is not as good-looking as Chen Lina.

    While she was waiting on the side of the road, several young educated youths who had been off the job whistled from a distance.

    Chen Lina was born beautiful, smart, and studied well. Playing children is the focus of the crowd. Someone whistles and proves that she is popular. Not only is she not disgusting or shy, but she never dismisses the hospitality of such hairy lads.

    But when Nie Bozhao arrived, she immediately pretended to be silly. However, she was a little unhappy. The educated youths in the village were all whistling. He seeing her so beautifully dressed, was like looking at the air, and there was not a single wave in his eyes.

    Seated on the back seat of the bicycle, can't help cluck her hips.

    "Comrade Xiao Chen, do you have any requirements for the bride price?" Nie Bozhao peddled in front, and asked Chen Lina in the early morning, breezy.

    He was tall and big, and the familiar fragrance of pancreas was still on his body. Chen Lina liked this man from heart.

    She said in her heart, I just want to marry you, marrying without a betrothal, and money, but I can't say that, she still has to be a little reserved.

    After all, the man is so young now, at  thirty years old, in her opinion, he is still a young man.

    In his previous life, he had many suitors, and even the daughters of many senior cadres did not hesitate to lower their worth and pursue him actively. It is said that some female classmates chased him into the desert in order to marry him. But he hadn't been married for 15 years.

    Was it because he couldn't let go of his ex-wife who died for half a year? There are still other reasons, Chen Lina is not give up.

    Moreover, look at him with a stern face, completely in the image of a veteran cadre. A soft little hand rushed over, trying to hug his waist, Nie Bozhao stared at her hand with thick eyebrows and big eyes.

    Chen Lina was very careful, but grabbed the back of his clothes.

    Well, he looked at her so coldly, all the accounts were accounted for, and she had to write them down, waiting for the marriage certificate to be settled.

    "Just follow your idea, Comrade Nie. If someone gives a betrothal, I can do it too."

    "I asked last night. Here are the three most popular weddings here. They say they are sewing blade machines, radios, and Flashlights. We have to go as soon as we get married, and it's not easy to bring big items on the road. How about we avoid these three big items?"