However, what she wants to find out now is that in her previous life, a man had always said that he was the offspring of a revolutionary soldier, how could he become Qi Sixiang, Huang Guilan's son?

    You have to figure this out before you can walk into the man's line of sight and talk to him.

    And all this, she had to go back and ask her father.

    "What, you're going to the frontier as a babysitter? Now I don't want  your sister to go, Lina has to stay at home, if the university resumes that day, she has to go back to class. "

    Father Chen is the principal of a primary school. He came back for dinner after class at noon. When he heard that the two girls went down to meet Nie Bozhao in private, and also wanted Chen Lina to replace Chen Lili's missing child as a nanny, of course the objection was firm.

    "What about the twenty yuan, Dad, I can't afford it." Chen Lili was anxious about the money.

    "Also, Boss Nie is a widowed. Although he is older, he has a high salary and good talents. Let ask someone to ask if Boss Nie has any intentions to remarry. Let's marry Lina.  It’s good too right?"

    "Lili, you really dare to think about it.  Nie Bozhao is a senior engineer in the oil base, and the marriage audit of senior engineers is very strict. Not to mention, he is in his thirties, and there are three children. Our family Lina, I am reluctant to marry her to be a stepmother."

    "If you don't marry, and you can't go to university, should you face the loess and plant the land for a lifetime?" Chen Lili asked.

    Father Chen has been on fire recently, because of composition issues, his salary has been suspended since last year. Without the salary subsidy, relying only on the work points earned by the wife and eldest daughter, the whole family eats mixed noodles very tightly, and the fine noodles are a rare meal.

    Chen Lina took the conversation and said, "Dad, tell me about Nie Bozhao. I have also been growing up in Qi Sixiang. Why have I never seen him?"

    "eldest Nie,  are Sixiang. People, but you don’t know him. It’s normal. He was born in about 40's. In 48 , our village was attack by  a bandit. The bandits caught strong men . Father Nie and Mother Nie took her two sons out to hide from the bandits,  on the way. Father Nie  was sick and had no money to see a doctor, so he sold the eldest Nie  Fifty Dayang to a couple. The couple were revolutionary fighters at the time, and they happened to have the surname Nie, so they only changed his name and bring him all the way to North China University of Technology.  he came to Qi Sixiang after his adoptive parents confessed before his death and asked him to recognized his relatives." Father Chen said.

    Chen Lina finally picked up the situation.

    Therefore, Nie Bozhao returned to the hometown to find a nanny in his previous life. Unfortunately, Chen Lili and He Laner took her and her father to Zhangxian County in order to avoid debts.

    Nie Bozhao couldn't find a nanny, so he had to move the whole family away to the frontier, and let Nie's mother raise the child for him.

    This is the reason why the two of them had been separated by a river in their previous lives, but they had never met each other.

    "Sister, I have decided. I want to marry that man, but you have to help me in this matter, let's go to Niejiazhuang again." When Father Chen goes to work and Mother Chen goes to the ground, Chen Lina said to . Chen Lili .

    "Lina, I think his mother is resolute, and I don't want  to look for hin again."

    "He is him, his mother is his mother , why don't we go to him alone?"

    Nie Bozhao's nevee mentioned Nie mother in his life, it shows the status in his heart.

    Moreover, Nie Bozhao works in oil, so he is doing this job. It should be said that the three children should not be bullied in their hometown.

    She watched with a clear eye that Xiao Nie Weimin was beaten by Nie Xiaoqiang. When the complaint was made, Mother Nie not only didn't take charge of the child, but also blamed the child. It was at this point. Chen Lina felt that Mother Nie was not good for hin. At least not good enough for three children.

    "But in case he doesn't want to look for it in the countryside. After all, the engineer of the oil base has a monthly salary of 100 yuan, and hisvwife is desd even . It is estimated that there are many girls in the oil base rushing to marry him. Let's think about it"

    "Sister, look at what you said, people say the right medicine is prescribed. As long as the crux is found, I am confident that I can take him down."