"Then let's discuss it. The day after tomorrow, you will pack your things and I will buy the bus tickets. Let's go together?" Nie Bozhao said.

    "I, I'm afraid I can't go, but..." Chen Lili hadn't finished saying a word, and Nie Bozhao's smile just now condensed.

    "No, you have  promised but, now you  say no, Miss Chen, can't you be so deceiving, ?" Mother Nie screamed.

    "Auntie, I really can't go because of something, but you see, this is my sister, she can go for me." Then, Chen Lili pushed Chen Lina out.

    Chen Lina still looked straight at the man.

    She remembered that the two of them had met for the first time in her previous life, and that was when she went to discuss business with him. He was only wearing a navy blue shirt, overalls, and the boss of Zhao's Real Estate, smiled and stretched out his hand, and said: "Miss Chen, you Okay."

    Think about him being tortured by illness. The one-eight-meter-eight person became a bone, and when he was dying, he held her hand and refused to close his eyes. Chen Lina's throat was choking.

    She took care of him till die. She only remembered that when he died, the pair eyes that couldn't be closed, she didn't expect, she didn't expect to be able to meet again so quickly.

    But at this moment, she didn't even think about how to speak, and said the first sentence to him.

    Huang Guilan just jumped up and said, "Ms. Chen , don't joking. Your sister, is a college student at Women's Normal University, a college student, ran to be a babysitter. I don't believe it. I understand, you guys. The whole family is a liar. You didn’t even think about being a nanny at all. You just looked at me that I was old, so you  bullied and cheated on my money.”

    "Aunt Huang, you can’t say that. It’s not just twenty yuan. I won’t go . My sister will go for me. It’s all the same, so it isn't a scam of money.”

    “If you don’t say so, how can you say it? You only agreed to accept my money at the beginning. I can see that there is no good girl in Qi Sixiang. This old mother, should do it myself." Mother Nie said again and again, and directly blocked Chen Lili from speaking out.

    "Old, old Nie!" Chen Lina staggered, softened her legs, and walked over with difficulty.

    The man only seemed to notice her, forgetting her blankly, without the kind of unwillingness to give up when he was dying in his previous life, the kind of distinct love, distinct regret, and the sadness that had to be given up.

    With a thousand words in her heart, Chen Lina suddenly stopped.

    She remembered that he and she are still strangers now.

    "This girl, are you here with her? Could you please talk to Comrade Xiao Chen again. The agreement is not a trifle. I am waiting for your news. I will consider whether to go or not and give me a word. "The man said coldly, threw such a sentence, turned and left.

    The man probably didn't see her clearly, but she already saw the man clearly. Although he was wearing a woolen coat, the lining of his shirt was exposed. Although he was wearing big-toed leather shoes, he had two rows of nails on his heel. Obviously, those shoes had been worn out for a long time.

    From time to time, although he works in oil and has a good salary, his life is a mess.

    "Sister, I want to marry this man." Chen Lina said as she watched the man walking away.

    Of course, he doesn't recognize it now, so he is very indifferent to her, but Chen Lina believes that as long as she has done her best, she will be able to marry him.