Forty|Then there were four

Start from the beginning

I step even closer so she can see how serious I am. Detka breathes in deeply. Licking her lips looking so fucking strong and gorgeous I become taken over by need. Out of habit not remembering we're in a room full with others, I grip underneath her neck. Leaning in I whisper. "If you do this baby once we're clear I'll fuck you so hard until you can't breathe. Do you want that Detka?" I groan, so only she can hear.

"Mmmh. I do." She whispers back.

"Then you know what to do. You can do this."

Detka out of nowhere starts pushing. Groaning out as she pushed with everything she has. She pushed until the most distinctive weep resonates within the room followed by our sons first cry.

"Good job Eureka. We have a healthy baby boy. Kira, would you like to cut the ambilical cord?"

I remain beside Eureka because I know she needs me. We're not finished yet. She exhales out. "Go baby, go hold our son."

I kiss her lips going to our beautiful boy. He's all pale and wrinkly like a raisin with a full head of brown wavy coils and curls. The smallest nose and lips.

He'd fucking precious. How is he so beautiful?

Perfect. Doctor Johnson hands me a pair of scissors. I snap his ambilical cord wiping some of the blood from under his eyes. His skin is soft. His eye lashes looking full already with his eyes closed. A nurse comes over and quickly cleans and weighs him. He continues crying out.

"5 pounds 7 ounces. Do you want to hold him?"

"Yes of course. How do I hold him."

My chest Squeeze as I watch the nurse instruct me. She places him in my arms and I hold my breath. Immediately he stops crying, making me trimble at how small and fragile he is. My son, our son. I hold him against my naked chest as I unbuttoned my shirt at some point when I was getting hot.

I go over to Detka. Who looks ready to fall asleep. "Baby look. Isn't he so beautiful?"

Brown chocolate eyes crack open. She stares at our son and I place him softly onto her chest. The moment his bare skin touches on top of her, she starts crying while holding him. Our son sleeps with a slight smirk on his lips. Fingers curled into tiny fists.

"He's beautiful Kira. He's perfect."

I know. He's everything and more.

I kiss her head and his. "He is baby. Just like his mother." I say crying tears of my own.

"Eureka it's time for you to start pushing again. The other little one is coming. His head is facing down now." Doctor Johnson breaks our moment.

Detka hands me our baby and starts pushing again. Without me holding her. I hold our baby giving him to one of the nurses so I can support her as she brings our other son home. Like the strong woman she is, she pushed hard.

I watch encouraging her. "You're almost there baby. You're doing great."

Out of the blue our other precious boy greats us with a cry of his own. Sounding so different than his older brother. It might be from the adrenaline but somehow I decifer a difference between his and our oldest. His cry sounds more quiet but still strong.

I must be losing it.

Doctor Johnson lifts him up, handing him to the nurse to repeat the process. Like with our first child, I cut the cord again. Meanwhile I hear Eureka mumbles softly as the nurse from earlier brings to her our oldest child. I hold our youngest once he's given to me. Noting he feels a bit smaller than his brother.