The Art of Temptation

Start from the beginning

I took a sip of the water, shrugging my shoulders.

"I wasn't going to. But I need the money, and after yesterday, I figured this was the best way to do it."

She gave me a knowing look and crossed her arms over her chest, leaning back against the bar.

"You mean Dalton?"

"How did you know about that?" I asked.

"There's no keeping secrets around here. Especially where that bastard is concerned."

The acidity to her tone made me sure that there was a story there, but given how little I wanted to share about my experience with him, I offered her the same courtesy of not having to discuss it.

She took another large drink from her glass, then began to rummage through her locker, pulling out a black shopping bag and holding it aloft, beaming from ear to ear as she looked at me.

"Let's see what fits," She said happily.

A short while later, we were both standing amid a pile of brand new lingerie and skimpy clothing. It was all top of the range stuff and made of beautiful laces and silks in various colours, far out of my price range, and superior to anything that I had back home.

"That is gorgeous on you," Crystal cooed as I modelled the latest lingerie set she'd thrown at me.

I stepped up to the mirror and nearly gasped. With our similar sizes, it fitted almost perfectly, and it was beautiful, with delicate black lace sitting over a deep teal satin. The slightly too-small cups made my natural D breasts look even bigger now, which I was sure wouldn't turn out to be a negative in this line of work and with the tall, black platforms that I'd put on, my legs looked unbelievably long.

"I think that we have a winner," She said proudly.

Throwing the other things back in the bag, she set aside a few pieces, both ones I'd tried and ones I hadn't, then stuffed the bag back in her locker.

"What's that for?" I asked, pointing out the clothes.

"You have to have a few options, can't wear the same thing," She chuckled warmly.

"You don't have to do that, I'm sure I can find some stuff," I lied, not wanting to take such expensive things as gifts.

She shook her head, turning me back to the mirror and standing behind me.

"If you look anywhere near as sexy in that lot, as you do in this, then it's worth it," She said sweetly, "Besides, you'll have the money to buy more real soon, this is just to get ya started."

"Thanks," I replied, smoothing my hands over the soft lace, "You'll be coming with me when I buy more," I added with a laugh, "Gotta make sure I have an expert opinion."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Once Crystal was changed too, we went back out to the club floor. She flicked on the lights and turned the music on low, wanting me to experience everything as close to the real thing as possible whilst I practised. It was a strange feeling to step out onto the stage in such revealing underwear. I felt the eyes of someone watching me as soon as I stepped out onto the floor and located Davey eyeing me up from the bar, his eyes widening before he turned away as I looked over.

A piece of me was a little disappointed that he turned away so quickly. It was nice to have someone looking at me like that again. Having no one to look at me like that was a huge downside to having a long-distance relationship.

"You'll get used to it," Crystal laughed behind me.

I really think I will. I thought to myself, trying to tame a smile