Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels

Start from the beginning

After rejoining I told them I have to go away for therapy cause I was traumatized and Paul was getting annoyed now. I could tell but he didn't say anything because first I was a kidnapping victim, second I was the bar's owner's boyfriend, third I was the money maker.

I wore that pendant Lucien gave and I can use a few powers like telekinesis, summoning swords and making fireballs. My healing was more faster since it enhanced it and I also have a small and mediocre protection shield from it. The only negative effect is it still is made from demon bones and there's only a small amount of magic. Lots , but small.

So Lucien had infused his own with it and since I haven't used it once it shall work for 8 months if I use it wisely and not all in a single burst.

Apparently today I was going to have the most boring day.
Lucien had to go on the business trip he had been avoiding and he was gone for three whole days.
I had bid him farewell last night as he went by his private jet.

Eleanor had gone to her hometown for a week and she would come back tomorrow.

Daniel was having his mind year exams and was staying at his friends house for a week. I had a day off as the bar was closed for three days. Exactly those three days when Lucien was supposed to be out.

It's like someone planned me these three boring days.

All of them were out for some work and I was all alone.
Like seriously someone as lazy as Sebastian was out shooting a fight scene with Pierce. How funny, apparently the so called scene for the movie Pierce was doing is where this guy sleeps with her drunk girlfriend and who's the drunk guy? Dear Sebastian is the drunk guy

Greyson and Ezekiel had gone to their jobs and won't come back until night and same goes for William.

Since Daniel's not here , he just stays in his office while working and comes at like midnight , sleeps and goes to work again. He's simple. I like that about him.

I stared at the clock as it ticked slowly.
Should I make a tiktok like these teenagers do now-a-days?

Nah, nevermind. Actually let's call my boyfriend. He might have just got out from his first meeting.
I called Lucien and told him about my misery.

He laughed.

"Well if you want you can call Cassandra and Carnel. Only if you want. They are nicer demons" He suggested.

"They are demon's from that day in bar , what if?" I mumbled the last part.

"I'm sure what happened won't repeat. These two have been with the seven of us since centuries. They're loyal and understanding. It was these two actually who helped in catching him. They are party animals . If you want I'll call them" He said and I sighed.

I mean i now have not only a demon's power but lucien' power too. I can defend myself pretty well if something unexpected takes place. Plus I really need to move on.

" Fine send them over! "I said and after saying that he misses me , he hung up.

I went out the door and sat at the Verandah. The sun wasn't even overhead
yet and the sunlight had started to feel less warm as the winters were arriving.

I felt a weird change of smell in the air and saw two demons landing infront of me.

The male demon, who I had encountered earlier too was around 7 feet tall, hai skin was black blue colour and was very defined. He had horns that curled backwards and he only wore a loincloth.
He was handsome , I could say.

Whereas the other demon seemed more feminine.
Her hairs were so thick that it looked like they were black clouds or smoke.
But her hairs had many pink eyes. She had multiple sharp teeth in her mouth shining brightly but four slitted pink eyes.
Her entire body was black and covered in many pink eyes. Her talons were sharp.