15. Suspicious and Anger

Start from the beginning

"I just wanted to take revenge on my father after being the Mafia King he wanted me to be

"I just wanted to take revenge on my father after being the Mafia King he wanted me to be . He still thinks I am his play thing . Once Y/N is back ,I'll kill that bastard and then leave Mafia to be with her "Jimin spoke out his change of plans as Yoongi smiled slightly knowing his brother finally will leave the Underworld business.

"Do you have suspicion who the kidnapper might be ?Any of your enemies ?"Yoongi asked his mind cooking up few things and points .
"It could be anyone , Mr. Leon or Mr. Geo or anyone .I have more enemies than you could think off  "Jimin spoke shrugging his shoulders .
"I have someone in my mind ! Do you remember your father's relation with the Kim's ?"Yoongi asked leaning forwards as Jimin frowned the mention of Kim's .
"Kim's were the actual Mafia Kings of Korea and America but the Kim Junwei gave Seoul to my father and he went to America .Now Kim's rule America while we rule Korea . Our ties was cut of or something like that. But as far as I know Kim Junwei died and there is no heir for him . Now the Mafia King of America is unknown " Jimin said. 
"Well you're right but I came to find out that there is Kim company which apparently is now Seoul's and America's top 1 company . They are in top 1 now . They opened their branch here in Korea just moths before and topped into 1st place when you were busy with Y/N's kidnap case . "Yoongi pointed out as Jimin felt rage filling in him as he heard the news even though he already knew it .
"Your point ?"He asked coldly .
"There are some points which is suspicious . First , their unknown CEO came to Seoul one week before Y/n's kidnap and you taking as Mafia King position . second , I found out he is collaborating with Y/n's company . And third the fact that he always wear mask and his unknown . It's seems suspicious and the fact that the company is known as KIM "Yoongi stated as Jimin processed the things as he came into a confusion .
"True !Let's look on him . Hyung try to find out who he is and if he is the kidnapper "Jimin commanded dangerously as Yoongi nodded  . 
"Y/N . I am coming for you ..."Jimin whispered to himself . 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cold wind blew as trees rustled , inside the well lighted Mansion of Kim Taehyung the two females were curled up into a ball of their own with bundles of sheets covering the two balls . It was cold and the lights were dim as the both the females were focused on the screen with sparkling eyes . One proud seeing her own show while other fangirling on the products and males on the T.V