Chapter 14 - Revelations

Start from the beginning

"Wait what? Didn't we always have bird wings?"Lucien asked.

"Um what?" Greyson asked frowning.

"Lucien show your wings." Gaston asked and Lucien popped out his wings.

"Uh - what?!" Sebastian asked sitting up.

"You too? Wait where is the lower set." Greyom frowned in confusion.

"Uh actually," I popped out my own wings and they can see that my lower set was missing too.

"He kind of is the reason why I don't have my lower set and to punish himself he did this to himself." I told them and they stared at him.

"So Lucien don't remember the wing thing but that's because his memory of that was removed permanently by our father most probably. But Adraniel not remembering his powers being taken ,I think that's because of the special forget me not flowers.

Adraniel must be given it after his powers were forcefully taken away."William came to a conclusion.

" What?"I asked confused

"Maybe your father came to visit you and took your powers and then sent you here. You're not called the prince of heaven just for ordinary reasons Adraniel. Your power , true power exceeds even the high demon lord in hell.  You're as powerful as us. And we're more powerful than your father." William told me and I can't take it.

"How can I have those back?" I asked.

"We don't know but I'll talk to someone who does." William said .

"See because getting banished from heaven to go down is stupid." Sebastian said.

"I got a couple killed and made a child orphan." I reminded him.

"Punishable but not banish-able."he shrugged.

" But you still have the effect. The charms and it does not work on us but yours does." Gaston said.

" I know and I was surprised when I found out . I wanted to flip my father the biggest bird but I didn't.
I realised that a few of my abilities come from within not because of powers !"I said and shrugged.

" Ok??" Will said.

" I get it , I know that feeling. We wanted to fill out father the biggest bird and we did most of the time" Greyson added.

" How?"I turned to him.

" We were once angels too, remember?

And what a twist of fate . I happen to be a former angel of love so I can relate it to yo! "He said kissing my forehead. I was shocked I didn't know that .

" If you don't mind can you tell me your story?" I asked,  curious about their falling out.

  "Can I tell him guys? Please please please" Sebastian exclaimed .

" He just loves telling the story. Look out for the 'VFX'"Lucien whispered. I chuckled and frowned in confusion.

" It's been a million years, we are no longer angry and enraged about that as we were earlier but we still are pissed about it.

We just got used to being like this!" Ezekiel explained.

Sebastian turned off the lights and then began his magic. A fire erupted in front of us and I had to move away a bit

" don't worry he won't hurt anyone! He's all bark no bite." Lucien whispered.

The orange fire turned blackish with white hues. It was beautiful for some reason.
The figures of a woman and a man appeared , and Sebastian's voice turned deep and scary.