Chapter 14 - Revelations

Start from the beginning

So anyway they all were done. It was then our parents, they kind of made a prophecy.

That the same two realms that are war will come together to tear apart the strings of fate. They'll try desperately but fail in the end. The two strings is what will bring peace over the two realms. Both the strings will be the exclusive princes of their box. And the two tied together will bring a new age in the history of divine." William explained.

" Years later when you were born the archangels were there on the party.

Lucifer knew that one of the string.had finally appeared. They all knew, Lucifer and we didn't went there to just crash your party. We went there to see if the prophecy was true. We still didn't believe it , cause the other was not born yet or so we thought. We could feel the power from you that time. We thought that was all fake until you two met.

Princes of their box, your realms. Two different strings. We couldn't feel the energy from Lucien because we all were born at the same time. Now we see the prophecy is coming out true." Wiliam explained.

"I remember the archangels talking to me in my dream like state. I' don't remember but I'm sure it was related to this."I told them.

"But there is a problem. You're banished from heaven you told us for some stupid reasons. " Ezekiel asked.
"Yes, I am. But actually I was going back........is it safe to tell them?" I asked Lucien and he nodded.

"I was going back and I would have. But Gabriel stopped me and told me he had a message from Michael.

They think my dads gone crazy , the old bastard. I knew he was tryna kill me. They said it was best if I stay on earth hidden and that's why I moved here with Lucien because they cant see past the lair." I told them.

"Looks like Adiel is trying to stop the prophecy." Pierce came to conclusion.

"The fucking bastard. I should have known he stopped being my father when I was 13 but no!! Stupid fucking me have to be a daddy's pleaser. On my fucking face !" I muttered to myself.

" Are you sure he is an angel? I never saw an angel who cusses this much? " Sebastian whispered yelled to Lucien.

" You know I can hear you right? And that is also one of the reason he does not likes me! " I shrugged.

"But banishing does not takes your powers away. Are you sure he didn't do anything else?"Will asked .

"What?" I asked confused.

"Lucifer was banished too. He didn't lose his power just his title and entry to father's government." Sebastian said.

" Yeah- how do you know I don't have my powers? "I asked confused.

" We are high ranked demons who have been here since this earth was created, this is called experience ,love! "Will said.
I blushed and nodded.

" And an angel losing its angelic power happens when he's fallen. You're not a fallen we can sense it."Greyson replied.

"Are you sure you haven't self manifested this because you felt like so?" Pierce asked me.

"What ? Like the show Lucifer?" I asked.

"Yes like that show , he manifests himself bat wings because he feelsike a devil. That's true. We can do that." William said.

"We did it and still can't undo it. We all have bat like wings except William. His bat like wings turned into his old bird like wings but in black. He does not remembers if he had bat wings." Pierce replied.