Chapter 1: Introducing The Fanboy, or is it Fanman?

Hey, guys! Well here’s another fan fiction from me! Basically the roles are reversed and one of the boys are the fangirl this time. Since this in an AU and One Direction doesn’t exist, I’m going to be stealing their songs and using them for my singer, just because I can. Oh and by the way this chapter is kind of slow, cause I’m introducing characters and most of it’s tweets between the people. Oh and if you’re not introduced in this chapter, you will most likely be introduced in the next.

 ~Katie

 ::Chapter 1: Introducing The Fanboy, or is it Fanman?::

Today was the day. It was the last day of Katie Riddle’s American tour. She was looking forward to the end of the show where Simon would tell her about the big break she was going to get for all the hard work she had put in, and she was eagerly looking forward to it.

 Katie peered out at the crowd from backstage. The entire tour had been sold out at every venue, so at every event she sang, the seats were filled, but this crowd of people seemed even bigger than all those other crowds combined.

 She wasn’t really nervous, she had done this before, but nothing really could keep those butterflies from surfacing. No matter what though, Katie knew she could do this, even with those butterflies fluttering around, she kept calm. She enjoyed doing this, so there was nothing to fear.

 Katie took a deep breathe as she heard the music start. She grabbed her mic from one of the tech crew, and ran out on stage, waving at the crowd with a huge grin on her face as the crowd roared with cheers. The spotlight hit her just right, illuminating the stage around her, highlighting her features.

 She could feel the beat pulsating through her body, as the part for her to sing came up. The lyrics flowed beautifully out of her mouth, hitting every note perfectly, causing the crowd of people to go wild. Yep, there was no way she could deny, that she loved doing this.

~.~.~.~

Alright everyone, that was Katie Riddle at the number one spot on the count down, for the, was is it? Fourth, for the fourth time with Stand Up. Join us next week for the next top forty count down. Wow, that Katie is defiantly taking the music business by storm.

 “Ha, in your face Taylor Swift!” Louis yelled at the radio.

 “Hey! Why, you gotta be hatin’ on Taytay?” Louis’ roommate, and best mate, said while walking into their dorm.

 Louis frowned. “You’re not street Harry, so stop acting like it!”

 Harry raised his hands in defense. “Hey, I was just messing around. Why do you take everything so seriously when it comes to that Katie Riddle chick? You’re obsessed man.” Harry said while pointing an accusing finger at Louis.

 Louis folded his arms over his chest and scowled at Harry. “I. Am. Not. Obsessed! I’m dedicated damn it!”

 Harry nodded his head. “Sure you are mate. Sure you are.” Harry replied sarcastically  then exited the room.

 Harry was a freshmen student in University and was studying business. Louis on the other hand was studying to be a drama teacher. Though both very different paths, they were roomed together, and have been the best of friends ever since.

 Suddenly Louis was alerted by a vibration in his pocket. It was a notification on twitter that Katie Riddle had just posted a tweet. Yes, he follows her on twitter, it’s not that weird. He is a fanboy after all, oh wait excuse me, I mean fanman. ; )

 Katie Riddle @Katie_Riddle xx

 I’m pretty bummed guys! I don’t get a big break like I thought! : (