" Now tell me what are you going to wear"

" No Bhavya i am not gonna listen  you in this matter"

" Why  my choices are always good i just want to supervise your dress."

" Bhavya"

"Fine but tell me who is boy ? What is his name ??"

" Shivaay Singh Oberoi"

I know she got a little heart attack. She is very big  fan of him. I don't why. I  have seen  his pic in newspapers. He look good means handsome .  Okay anika stop it what are you thinking.

" You are joking right Anika "

" And why i will Bhavya "

" O my god the freaking Shivaay Singh Oberoi is coming to meet you. Pls take his autograph pls anika "

" I will now Stop fan girling. Now i have to get ready i will call you later "

I cut the call. I hurriedly go to take shower and i also washed my hairs. After changing i dry my hairs. And keep them open. I just apply kajal with a stroke of liner. And nude lip shade. I love nude lip shades. I wear the simple earrings that complementing my dress.

My maa and papa are open minded but it's come to traditions  and rituals they were very strict. Like they allow me to wear dress but decent one.

But i don't know why i am nervous. It's not that i scared or shy. Maybe because of previous horrible experience. This is the second boy who is coming to see . First one was horrible.

I don't  know why people always judge a girl like this. I wasn't ready to face the embarassment because of  clothes i wear, my choice of career,my independence or anything related to me. Means why always girl. It's not that like girl is only going to marry. Boys also have to be on same page.
A boy and girl both are going to marry then why always a girl. Keeping aside the thoughts. I go downstairs because it's better to be here.

I go in kitchen my maa is doing last min work.

" Anika it's good you come pls take out the plates which were in last cupboard"

"Ohk maa "

I am taking out the plates when i hear the sound of  parked car. 

" Like they come . Anika i am going out . "

Saying maa go outside to welcome them. I take out the plates and kept them on counter. Then i hear the sound of numerous footsteps entering the living room.

Taking the deep breath I made my way outside after maa called me from living room.

Entering the living , I saw a elder couple same age of my parents sitting. And on other side young couple with a cute child sitting and on one rudra is sitting with a man. Maybe he is Shivaay. His back was facing me.

Firstly I greeted Shivaay parents they give blessings to me. Then i got to know the the younger couple was his brother with his wife. And the child was their son. I smiled to them to which they smiled fondly at me.