The plane touched down smoothly and came to a stop at the terminal. Stairs were brought out and the door was opened allowing the passengers to disembark. As Ash was at the back of the plane, he waited patiently for everyone else to get off ahead of him. That's one of the things he has learned over the last few years as he has grown up and matured. He never used to be patient but now he took things in his stride, knowing that he would get to where he was going eventually. Finally it was his turn to start walking down the length of the plane towards the stairs.

"HURRAY ASH!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING THE ALOLA LEAGUE!!!"

The sound of the shouting startled him, causing him to flinch in surprise. There, at the bottom of the stairs was a group of people he didn't expect to see waiting for him. The group consisted of Clement and his little sister Bonny, Professor Sycamore, Karinna and her Lucario, Alain and his Charizard, Diantha and her Guardivoir, as well as Miette, Shawna and Aria.

Ash bolted down the stairs and grabbed Clement into a big hug, happy and excited to see his friend. Bonny picked up Pikachu and gave him a big hug as well, making sure he wasn't left out.

"Hey Clement! It's so good to see you!"

"It's good to see you too Ash! We all followed your battles in Alola and had a huge gathering to watch your final's match! You and your Pokémon were amazing!" Clement said as he and Ash stepped back from each other.

Ash greeted everyone in turn. One thing he noticed that made him smile more than anything else was that it seemed like Clemont and Korrina were a couple as well as Alain and Diantha.

"Looks like there are 2 happy couples here!" Ash grinned at his friends. "When are the weddings?"

Clement and Karinna laughed while Alain and Diantha looked at each other, blushing deeply.

"Actually Ash, Diantha and I haven't even discussed marriage as we have been dating for a few months now. We started dating after the Kalos League and it's been the best decision we have made. It's a good thing I lost again otherwise I don't think she would have even given it a second thought."

Alain chuckled as he held Diantha close, kissing her head.

"I haven't been this happy in a long time Ash, I mean that with all honestly." Diantha said.

"I'm happy for you both Alain and Diantha. Take the time to just be happy together and who knows what the future has in store for you both."

Everyone stared at Ash with wide eyes, his words echoing in their ears.

"Ash, when did you become such a master in being in a relationship?" Miette asked.

Ash scratched the back of his head, looking a little uncomfortable.

"To be honest I'm not, I just know that being happy together is a big part of being a successful couple. I learned that in Alola."

As the group walked into the airport, Bonnie, Clement, Korinna,Professor Sycamore, Alain and Diantha bid Ash good bye for now as they had other things to attend to leaving Ash alone with three very beautiful young women. Miette grabbed Ash's arm.

"Alright handsome, what shall the rest of us do then? It's just us and you!"

Ash gulped and turned bright red, his body tensing up from the shock of her words. Shawna and Aria burst out laughing along with Miette, all three having a fit at Ash's expense.

"You should...see the look...on your face!" Aria managed to get out. She had sat down before she fell down as had the other two.

"Don't worry Ash, your not in danger with us. We all have boyfriends now and we know why you're here!" Shawna said, her giggles fading now. "We just wanted to see the look on your face and see if you were still clueless."

Ash breathed a sigh of relief. He had remembered Miette had had a crush on him during his time in Kalos last time and was happy to know that she had moved on.

"Wait...you know why I'm here in Kalos?" Ash asked, feeling a little unsure of himself now.

"Well it's obvious, isn't it?" Aria said. "You're here to see Serena and congratulate her on her Hoenn victory!"

Ash chuckled. They had him pegged dead to rights.

"Yeah, you're right Aria. But there is another reason I'm here in Kalos and I'm not going to say anything just yet about that reason."

The girls looked at each other with a little confusion but nodded their heads in understanding.

"Well Ash, Vanaville Town is a bit of a distance so you should get going to see your girl!" Miette said, pulling Ash towards the bus station. "The bus will get you there in a few hours verses a few days! Make sure you tell Serena we say hi!"

Ash got a ticket quickly from the counter and said goodbye to the girls before boarding. He turned and looked at Serena's three best friends and waved before finding a seat and the bus started on its way.

"Ok Pikachu, Vanaville Town, here we come!"