'Please Me' - Chapter Nine

Comincia dall'inizio

As fast as it came it was gone. The fear left when she caught on to the fact that I was anything but mad. When she realized that all I wanted to be doing in this moment was touching her.

Being able to look into her eyes, or see the way her chest would rise and fall when she was nervous and her breathing was uneven.

What a heavenly sight to see.

That's why I still call her Angel. She definitely doesn't act like one, but god, being able to see sights like this makes it seem like she really is an angel.

We stayed looking at each other for a minute, even though our bodies never stopped their movements.

I couldn't help myself so I looked down at our bodies. More specifically, her body. Her head slightly leaned down when she saw me looking.

I brought my head down as well, our foreheads coming in contact. She raised a hand up to the side of my face and let it rest there.

Neither of us could keep our eyes on one place. From our bodies to our lips to our eyes. We looked everywhere.

My self control was hanging on by a strand. I know I can't take much more of this without doing something unbelievably stupid.

I felt like I had an angel and a devil on my shoulders yelling at me. The devil would yell at me to kiss her or bring her to my office and take her right on my desk. The angel would yell at me that it's to dangerous and wrong to make a move on her.

My mind was at battle with itself. Thankfully I wasn't the one that had to stop us.

"We should leave."

Davina's words could barley be heard over the music and people around us. Because of which, I wasn't able to hear her emotions in her voice. I didn't know if she just wanted to get away from me or if she wanted the exact opposite of that.

Hell, even if she was just tired, I couldn't hear it. Either way I complied with her and nodded my head.

She turned back around. My hand came down to her waist to guide her through the crowds. I let her walk up the stairs before me, giving me the chance to watch the way her ass swayed every time she took a step.

When we got to the top of the steps, Kian came into view. He was leaned back into one of the couches with a brunette sitting on his lap. They were just talking until I interrupted them. "We're leaving."

Kian doesn't need to know a reason why.

I really don't even have a reason why.

Davina had yet to say anything else about why she said we should leave. I was given no context and it bugged me.

Kian was too focused on the girl to care. He was too much like me. He'd be determined until he slept with her. Then, he would throw her away and never see her again. Neither of us had been in a relationship in a long time. We were both too busy and focused on work to have the time or energy for a relationship.

I grabbed Davina's hand and guided her through the back of the club, to the door we came in. My driver was already there so we didn't have to wait. I opened the door so she could get in the backseat first. I climbed in after.

Neither of us said anything the whole car ride. For the most part we kept our eyes straight ahead of us. The only exception was when she looked me after I placed my hand on her thigh. At first she tensed at my touch but she relaxed when I started to rub my thumb back and forth across her smooth skin.

Just like in the car, when we got to my building, we were the same. We didn't speak. We didn't look at each other.  We definitely didn't touch at all. Since everyone here worked for me, rumors would spread quickly if someone saw us all over each other. Many knew we lived together, but they didn't know the details of the situation.

We made it to my door and I unlocked it so she could walk in first. After I shut the door, I went to face her and she was already looking at me with lust pooling in her eyes. I reached out to grab onto her waist.

Before I could do anything else, she used what little strength she had against me to push me back into the wall. Her hands laid flat on my stomach. I had to laugh at her. She couldn't really think she would be in control.

I grabbed her chin to tilt her head up some so she would look me in the eyes. "This isn't going to work for me Angel."

As the words left my mouth, I led my hands down to the back of her thighs. I grabbed them to lift her onto my torso. She automatically wrapped her legs around me. I spun us around so now it was her back on the wall.

"Much better." I said.

I leaned my head into her neck to leave a trail of kisses to her collarbone. She cranked her neck to the side to give me better access to it. Her hands ran through the hairs on the back of my neck, tugging on them slightly every time my lips would come in contact with her sweet-spot.

When I had picked her up, her dress rode up to show some of her ass. I let my hands gently run over the exposed skin. My fingers ran over the edge of the lace on the lingerie she had on. 

A feeling I had been waiting to feel for two weeks was her lips on mine. Now was the chance I would be able to feel it.

I lifted my head back up and placed our foreheads together, just like they had been in the club. I felt her hand be placed on the side of my face. She used it to pull my chin up. Her lips came down on mine.

This feels better than I ever imagined it would.

The kiss was heavenly. She knew what she was doing and she was damn good at doing it.

She brought her hands to the top of my black dress shirt. She started to pop open the buttons one by one. When they were all undone, she pushed it off of my shoulders. I took it the rest of the way off and dropped it to the floor without care.

"Matteo"

Her voice came out as more of a whine, like she was asking for something. I knew what she wanted, but she wouldn't get it easily. All the teasing she has done won't get her what she wants right away.

I could have some of my own fun with her first.

"What Angel? Tell me what you want." She looked kind of shocked, like she just expected me to give into her small plea.

"I want you." When she spoke she looked down from my eyes. The volume of her voice dropped some as well.

Making her nervous was fun for me. For someone that liked to act tough and bold, she would get far too nervous around me at some points. "Not good enough. I want you to tell me how you want me. What you want me to do to you."

There was a moment of silence. I could tell by the look on her face she was debating on what to say back to me.

She brought our faces back together so our lips were ever so slightly grazing over each other.

"I want you to please me. I want you to fuck me."