That was the same night Choi Jisu was mutilated til death inside the detention room.

I am Sim Jake...

and

I am not the killer.

____________________

Jia's

"Jake?!!!"
We quickly rushed towards where his shout is coming. It was pure of fear and panic. Like something is happening. we arrived on a secluded room, Jake's shout came from underground. there was a small opened block of metal on the floor of the room. That was where Jake is.

We all quickly hopped towards the small room, not thinking where it will lead us.

"Jake-"

There....

Finally, we got to see him again.

But i don't want to see him like this.

"Is somebody right there?!! Please help me!! I.. Don't want to die!!"
He said, slamming his hands on the glass cube that was separating him from the reality.

Jake....

He is inside a tinted glass cube, a large hose on top and water is running towards his direction.

The moment everyone already went inside the room where the glass cube is, the door suddenly shut closed and locked itself.

" Someone!! Please!! Help!! "
He tried asking for help. The glass were heavily tinted from the insides like a car, so we can see him but he can't see us. It's like the car windows.

"We need to get him out of there!!"
Jungwon said, panicking. The water level is already at his knees. If this will continue he'll drown in no time.

"Find anything to use to destroy the glass cube.... And open the door..."

Everyone started thinking how we could break the glass, panicking. there's nothing inside this room. we tried forcing to open the door but it won't move at all. someone locked the door from the outside? or someone intentionally locked us all from the inside?

"This is bullshit!!" Sunghoon said, forcefully punching the door on the roof of the room once again before turning to Jake.

"Jake... Jake!!? Can you hear us??!"
Sunghoon tried his best to communicate with Jake but it was non-sense. the latter can't see us nor hear us.

"please... I know someone is on the other side... help me!!"
Jake begged, trying to find any cracks or scratches on the glass that he can use to destroy it.

"Good Day... Golden Circle."
my ears rang the moment i heard a very monotonous voice of a woman from a speaker. i don't know where it is, but it is nearby.

"What... is that?"

"Do you... really want to save him? If yes, then i have a good news for you."

what?

"But if you request to not, there will be a better news waiting."

"What the hell is she saying..."

"If you wish to save your teammate, the floor parallel to the door has a small compartment where you will see the equipment needed to break the glass."
Jungwon and Sunghoon immediately rushed towards the locked door on the roof, stomping on the floor adjacent to it and hearing faint noise of rumbling equipments. he opened the small compartment, revealing a bag full of construction materials.