xviii : falling

Chapter Twentyeight:

"Burn your bridges, build your walls."

__________________

04 : 15 : 21 | 15 : 24 : 08

Third Person's

"Jake?"

Heeseung, who came from the library saw his friend going out of the Building A where their private room is located. He seems to be pissed and annoyed. 

The man looked at Heeseung, sliding his hands on his pocket before speaking.

"I don't think we can still use Yeonwoo, hyung. She's useless."
he said and walked away. Heeseung, who was utterly confused at what he just said didn't bothered to ask him as the younger doesn't seem to be on the mood to communicate at the moment.

'The hell is he saying?'

Heeseung walked towards the building and headed to the private room to read the book on his hands in peace, disregarding all of the thoughts he had in mind for now just to relax himself for a short while.

______________________

Yeonwoo was left there alone after Jake finally decided to leave her on the rooftop. She looked down on the ground, seeing she's nowhere near on the concrete floor. She is currently on the rooftop of the 5 floors building. 

'Should I.... really end it here...?'
She thought to herself, gulping her own saliva while staring on the ground.

"no."
She is desperate so she cannot end her life here. She'll beg again, even how many times again just to be with him.

She sighed, calming herself down.

"Let's go, Yeonwoo... You can do this-"

She flinched hard, hearing the rooftop door opened. Someone slammed it from the other side making a rather loud bang that sent shiver down on her spine. Yeonwoo turned around, thinking that Jake did came back for her but was frightened at what she saw.

A young man on a strange cat mask.

She knows for sure, the man is dangerous.

"W-Who are you?"
She was frozen on her location, not having any space to move backwards as her frail body hit the railings of the rooftop.

"D-Don't move closer.. Don't!"
The man didn't said anything and continued to walk towards her. She looked at the door on his back, finding the chance to run.

"I said don't!"
She ran towards the man and was about to cross the door but he gripped her hair and pulled her back.

She yelled in pain as the man pinned her on the ground, hitting her head on the concrete floor of the rooftop while still grabbing her hair.

"I heard you will jump if Jake won't be back to you...."
he said, a mixture of disappointment  and excitement are can be heard on his voice.

"why not do it now?"
she dragged the poor girl towards the railings once again, laughing at her as she looked down with doom covering her eyes.