xl : start of chaos

Chapter Fourty :

"He came back. crueler, bloodier and crazier."

__________________

's

It was already dark, the moon illuminated on my face as the darkness of the night succumbed my tainted soul.

"Everything's going well..."
Just as i planned. I laughed at myself, looking at my red luggage that i prepared for the trip tomorrow. I am thrilled and excited. I prepared everything i needed to prepare within a month.

I'll make sure they'll perish to death.

I chuckled, walking towards the whiteboard on my room and getting my marker,

I put x marks on their faces. It's finally time for retribution!

I'll end all of you one by one, I'll make sure all of you will suffer.

"Byeol..."
If only you can see this, my star. I know you'll be delighted too....

Your plan was weak so i fortified it. I'll destroy them. i'll ruin everyone who ruined you.

I'll make them perish up until they beg me to just kill them already.

They already tasted what i can do, Now I'll give them the full meal.

I'm excited for the trip. Let the so called angels cry! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

______________

Jia's

"You sure you didn't forgot anything?"
I looked at Sunghoon who walked next to me. I nodded my head, remembering everything i needed and making sure they are all inside my luggage.

"Yeah. Pretty sure."
I told him, smiling.

I am so excited today! I really feel like today will be a good day, i just hope it won't gonna rain or else we'll stay on our hotel room.

"Your luggage look so small."
I glanced at Sunghoon and turned to his direction. he glanced at my luggage, chuckling.

"Mine's already on the bus. I just forgot this one but yeah it's indeed small. I don't like big luggage, they are a hassle. I have my backpack with me anyways."
He shrugged his shoulder, making me look at his backpack.

"I don't like backpacks. They makes me feel uncomfortable especially when in a vehicle."
I told him and hopped out of the elevator. We headed out towards the main plaza where the busses are waiting.

While we are on the road, we saw Heeseung heading towards our direction. He looked at us, smiling

"Where are you going, Hyung?"
Sunghoon asked. Heeseung tilted his head abit.

"Back to the dorm. I just forgot something."
he chuckled at his silliness. He turned back, pointing the direction of the west side of the plaza.

"Our bus is there. You can see Ayaka waiting outside. "
he directed us, we just nodded our heads and headed towards the bus.

The plaza look so festive now. There are so many students on the plaza, everyone is excited and thrilled. some are still worried but of course, the trip will ease their minds for sure..