xli : locked and keys

Chapter Fourtyone:

"Nowhere to escape."

Warning: more violent scenes will escalate starting from here. Please read at your own risk.

___________________

Jia's

I slowly opened my eyes, my vision was blurry and all i can see was the light on the ceiling.

I tried rubbing my eyes with my fingers but i was restricted when a handcuff pulled my wrist back to the bed. Fear started rushing through my system. Where am i? Why am I chained? What is going on?

i shot up from the bed, both of my arms were cuffed on the sides of the bed, restricting me from getting away. I looked around and saw everyone on the golden circle in separate beds. The 10 beds formed a circle around the black room. The only light source was the one from above, it was dim but it's enough for us to see everyone inside.

"You're awake."
I looked at where the voice came from. It was Jungwon from my side. He looked at me, confused and scared too. I saw the cuffs on his wrists, telling me he's also chained on the bed.

"Since when did you woke up? What happened?"
I asked him even tho he doesn't also know the answer.

"I don't know the time.. But i woke up minutes earlier. "
he whispered. We heard a small groan from somewhere making us look at where did it came from.

"fuuuck...."
Jay cursed out, waking up from his slumber too. He was groaning as if he's feeling intense pain. I looked at him, scanning to see why he's cursing out.

My mouth went wide agape, i cannot believe what i saw.

"J-jay.. your arm..."
I pointed his arm with frightened eyes.

"Holy shit..."
He cursed out once again, seeing the huge stitch on his arm. Blood was still running out from it and the stitches look so fresh and unprofessionally done. he'll lose alot of blood if this will continue but we cannot do anything because we are cuffed.

"Wake everyone up, Jungwon wake them up!! JAKE!! JAKE!! WAKE UP!!"
I started panicking. Jay took a deep sigh, giving us a weak smile before shutting his eyes close.

"I am fine.. Jia."
He whispered weakly, uncuffing himself by pulling one of his arm as hard as possible away from the bed. I saw how the cuff on one of his arms broke. He looked at me and gave me a smile.

"See? I'm still strong enough to break myself out of this thing.."
He assured me. I just shook my head.

"Wake everyone up. destroy Jake's cuffs too.. He can help you. He can finish the stitches."
I told him. he glanced at Jake's direction, laughing bitterly.

"I don't need his help."

"For fvck's sake Park Jay can you please swallow your pride right now? You'll die!!"
I shouted at him. I can hear the others waking up too. Now's a good timing.

"What's happening...What?"
heeseung looked at the cuffs on his wrist and looked around immediately. he glanced at me, asking what is happening.

"I don't know.. I'm scared but Jay... jay will lose too much blood if we won't help him!!"
I pointed jay even if my hands are cuffed. Heeseung looked at him, seeing the huge cut on his shoulder with stitches on it. blood was dropping on his wound, It was devastating.