xlviii : why do you lie?

Start from the beginning

"But what if that passage will lead us to our members?"
Jay countered Jungwon's hypothesis, slowly walking towards the hallway.

"If you're too scared to continue then just wait for us here. We'll promise to go back in one piece."
Jay assured them, making Jungwon let go of Sunghoon's wrist.

"Fine.... Let us come too."
Jungwon didn't had any choice left but to join them as well. He doesn't want to abandon the two just like that, and it's better for them not to get separated.

Ni-ki and Sunoo took a small second before making a decision. They both followed the three, not wanting to be left out as well.

"Sunoo-hyung..."
Ni-ki called the latter making him turn towards the youngest boy among them.

Ni-ki looked at him blankly, glaring at his two eyes with an enigmatic glare.

"Where did you... came from?"
Ni-ki asked, glaring at him.

"I was with Ni-na a while ago."
Sunoo answered, walking towards the hallway.

Ni-ki followed his traces, looking down at his feet.

"Yeah....? Where is she?"
The younger asked again. Sunoo took a small pause before answering.

"I don't know. I separated earlier to look for Jia."

After those sentence...

Ni-ki suddenly halted on his steps, his head slowly raising.

"You did what?" Ni-ki wants him to repeat his answer. Sunoo turned towards him, stopping on his tracks too.

"I said I looked for Yoon Jia earlier but she's not answering and the room where we woke up was locked." Sunoo explained, continuing on his tracks.

A small smile curved on Ni-ki's lips.

That moment, he cleared something.

Sunoo

Is

Lying.

"I was the one who visited the room and the only one i saw there is Jungwon..."

Ni-ki told himself and shook his head, suddenly raising his suspicion towards Sunoo.

'Why did you lied, hyung?'

LIAR.

___________

"What the.... I can see light!!"
Jay's voice vibrated all through out the dark passage, seeing a glistening light from the other side of the hallway. It was feint but the hallway is dark enough for them to see the light.

"There!!!!"
Sunghoon, Jungwon, Jay and Ni-ki all rushed towards where the light is coming from.

"Heeey!! N-N-Ni-Na?"
Ni-na was just stabding right there, crying. Blood is all over her. Her face, her arms and her clothes.

"H-Help!!"
She screamed for help, rushing back from where did she came from. The four followed her towards somewhere.

"Jesus....."
Jay breathed out in disbelief the moment they reached the destination. Everyone's eyes turned wide as they see someone very familiar, coated with red liquid all over him.

"Is he still alive?!!" Jay rushed towards his position, chevking his pulse.

"He is... But he's losing too much blood... He won't last...."
Ni-na said, pausing time by time as she sobs.

Lee Heeseung.

He has his eyes closed but you can see small movements from his body. He's still breathing, fortunately. But with the wound he recieves, he won't last long if he'll be kept that way.

"What the hell happened to him... Ni-na? Why are you here? How did you found him? Where the hell are we?"
Jay asked too many question Ni-na can process with her stressed mind. She cannot answer anything, she just cried and sobbed. Jay and Sunghoon took their shirts off and quickly covered Heeseung's wound.

"I don't know... I don't know what happened... I... I was inside the library and then... And then I saw something inside and.... And... I got here. I saw him. In that state already......i swear i don't know anything...."
Ni-na cried, covering her fave with her hands. Jay looked at her, not believing what she just said.

" How come you don't-"
He was paused when someone held his wrist, making him instantly turn his head.

" It's... Not... Her."
Heeseung faintly whispered, making everyone's attention turn towards him.

"Ayaka..... She wants to kill.... Me."
He murmured, telling them that Ayaka was the one who assaulted him. Everyone's eyes went wide with disbelief.

No one will actually believe that he's saying the truth if he's really not on the victim.

"Ayaka... That girl..." Jay clenched his fist as he looked at Heeseung's state. He can't do anything but to pity his friend.

"We should move out now... Let's bring him back to where we woke up."
Sunghoon suggested. Everyone nodded their heads and turned towards Ni-na.

"Where did you came from?"
Ni-na quickly checked for the revolving wall near them, touching the walls and trying to check where she came from.

"Here!!"
Sunghoon found the revolving door, opening it in an instant my pushing it with force

But then, a sound of a metal can hitting the floor suddenly came out as he opened the revolving wall.

"What the hell?!!!"
There was someone that threw a gas can towards their direction!!

"Everyone get down!!!"
Sunghoon saw the gas slowly occupying the hallway. He felt intense nausea running back to his head, again and again.

"sleeping gas!! Cover your noses!"
Everyone immediately covered their noses with Sunghoon's command, but the gas already spreaded all across the room

"Not this... again."
Jay whispered to himself before his mind completely shut down, rendering all of them unconscious.

There, he was just watching them.

With a wide grin, he watched everyone slowly collapsing on the ground, unconscious.

Another game will start.

But bloodier than the first one.

"Let's play... again?"

_______________

ahahahahahaha accidentally published this chapter yerterday!! I was very sleepy and instead of pressing save i pressed publish and so that happened >0< apologies for those who tried to open the chapter!