7:"The back story"

Sorry for the mistakes
________________________

A/N'S POV:

After the whole drama they went straight to Kim's twins house as gguk ringed the door bell and the door was opened by nun other than our beloved taetae aaand the first thing he saw was the love of his life and of course V who was by his side and one of his hand was on gguk shoulder but that doesn't matter now. So tae and was Totally out of the world.

"Cough cought" V cleared his through to break of the awkward staering contest that gguk and tae was having.

What he was feeling like a third wheel man and on top of that his head was hurting so bad that he just wanna to go and sleep on his bed but.... here he is.. standing in front of his own house being a third wheel.

So if you are wondering. Is there something going on between if gguk have a crush on tae. Nope.. it's because tae was looking super cute in his over sized t-shirt. I mean that what he told him self everything he looks at tae like this soooo.....

"Oh V what happened?" tae asked as he came back to his sense.

"V hyungie fainted today taetae" said kook who was walking towords them with V's bag and meds that he picked up from the back of the car and yes they went to the see the doctor which was obviously forced by our sweet sweet kook.

"WHAT?!?" tae screamed

"Please stop screaming my head is about to explode" said V in a low voice as he stumbled forward a bit which was a sigh of take- me-to-the-bed-or-I-will-faint even though nobody really understand this but kook did.

"Ggukie, taetae why aren't you taking him to bed? look he'll faint if he stant like that!!" kook said with his usual angry pout frowned eye browns

"Oh right this way" tae said as he moved away from the door as he showed them V's room.

After laying V's down after coming out of the room kook give tae vs meds and bag.

"What happened" tae asked.

"Mrs choi said V hyungie was dehydrated but when we where in the car hyungie coughed sometimes so we went to the to see a doctor and the doctor uncle said hyungie has a faver and give these med aaand also told him rest and he have to drink lots and eat food property and- "

"Kookie it's okey. I will take care of it hm? So don't worry." Tae said calmly.

"Okey" kook said slightly blushed and looked down knowing he was rumbling too much.

But this made something inside gguk snap as look kooks hand

"Okey then princess let's go home it's getting late." Gguk said as dragged kook out. He is just possessive over kook ok. Yap naathing else.

"Oh okey. BYE TAETAE" kook yelled as he was being dragged away by gguk.

After the jeon twins was out of there site tae looked at the meds as he signed of course tae knew how to take care of his brother. He have been doing that since they were kid. Mostly because there parents wasn't present when they grow up.

((A/N: guy from here they're will be a little back story about Kim's twins life so there will be no conversation bare with me please.))

It was always been them even though tae didnt care about it ( parents absence) that much V did. Then the jeon twins came into there life. That's when V stated to be more open and friendly thats how they made a friends group called bangtan even though they had a friends group V and gguk was always together they did everything together.

But all these came to an end when they entered middle school as gguk and V wanted to enter different clubs they were busy with the club work and stuff they started seeing each other often.

But it didn't affect there friendship but something unknown happened that V started a fight with gguk that was just the beginning. From that day onwards they started ignoring each other and when V's basketball team lost that years mach and gguks football team won gguk mocked V and they ended up in a big fight. There fight came to the stage where when ever they saw each other they stated fighting.

There Frinds group was split into two based on there clubs.

But tae and V was close until they fought over tae having a crush on gguk which ended up pretty badly as they become distance. After that V became the old V who was always silent and never sheared his problems with anyone else. He became cold and distended from everyone. He even stoped caring about him self and school and tae was really worried about his brother that he stared annoying him so he could just talk or get very talk even from annoyance

But something happened when they entered highschool that V started coming back to normal then tae stared noticing V staring at something or a specific someone.

Jeon Jungkook, jeon jeongguks twin brother who had just joined there school. You see kook had social anxiety so he was home school till then.

So tae befriended kook again and they stated getting close. Kook was tae Only hope to get his old hyung back. That's why he waited, waited for V to make a move. Even if so many years have passed he still haven't. Tae have seen V getting angry when ever someone approaches kook which is not kooks friends. Tae have seen V beating the pulp out of a boy who tried to touch kook. Even after all these he still hasn't had the guts to ask kook out.

So now tae is so determined to get them too together. But now he have look after his sick brother.

((A/N: ok so now back to the story sorry for boring you. ))

Tae walked towards his brothers room as he checked his brothers temperature. He put his pam on V's head and V head was burning. Tae took a pace of clothing sock it with waterand put it on V head.

"Get well soon hyung" tae whispered as he ran his finger through V's hair then he walked out said and went toward the kitchen to make some soup for V so that he could give V his meds.

________________

⚠⚠Okey guys I have something to ask.⚠⚠⚠----------⤵

I want your help: ⤵

A/N: So please help with some crazy ideas that could get V and kook together like

Tae: wait let me ask.

A/N:aghh go ahead.

Tae: so vkookers I want your help in getting v kook together? Any plans? Like anything crazy?

A/N: it's the same thing I asked.

Tae: yeah but they can understand me well than they can understand you. * flips hair *

A/N: * rolling eyes *

Tae: So guys post the idea in the end of this page where is a letter emoji.

A/N:Maybe your name will be also mentioned in the story so please put your Nick name or something with the idea so I can mention you thank you.

📧

-becca♡