1. believe it

S2,E1

she couldn't believe it. The original plan was simple; they go out for a few weeks, take pictures and then go separate ways. Now she had been stuck in the situation with Mason for two months and it was already planned for them to attend her brothers wedding together.

"Alright so, which team are you supporting?" Ivy was buzzing, and she didn't even like football.

"Chelsea, do I even get to choose? I feel like the media already has" She rolled her eyes and threw herself back on the bed.

"Oi, Cher up, it'll be fun, maybe they'll bring us onto the pitch afterwards like every other footballer does" Ivy joked and threw the Chelsea kit at her—with 'Mount' on the back.

"Yeah, maybe" she joked along and slipped into the shirt.

The two friends made their way down to the car and the driver began driving towards the stadium.

They paid him in full and hopped out, gasping at how many people were present.

"Oh, sorry" Ivy apologised as a man ran into her.

"Watch your steps mate" Solange grumbled as he mumbled a quick apology and scurried off.

"You don't have to be so mean"

"You're too nice Ives, the man ran into you and you're the one apologising? How does that work" Solange shook her head and threw an arm around her friends shoulder.

They made it to their seats and were buzzing. Champions league final, who would've guessed that they'd end up there?

"There they are" Ivy pointed down at the pitch in pure excitement, practically jumping around in her seat.

"There they are" Solange repeated, she hadn't seen Mason in a while, he had been busy with training for this exact moment, not letting a single thing distract him.

"Why does he look so different?" Solange furrowed her eyebrows at Mason.

Ivy shrugged even tough it was a rhetorical question. Nevertheless she clapped her hands and screamed with the fans around them.

A few fans had asked them for pictures, in which the politely accepted.

Both Kai and Mason had offered to get them seat with the other WAG's but knowing them, the pair didn't want to.

Solange was absolutely over the moon by the time the half whistle blew. Kai had managed to score a goal just minutes before the forty five minute tick and the whole part of their end erupted in loud cheers, everyone dressed in dark blue.

But the second half was rather unentertaining, not a single goal was made but the goal from Kai was all Chelsea needed to win.

Mason got subbed off in the eightieth minute and she was worried for a second, worried that something was wrong. After realising that the match was almost over she thought to herself; was she just worried for Mason Mount?

To be fair, they had stopped arguing as much, they were becoming friends. And friends worry for each other.

It was absolutely nerve-wracking as they sat and held hands. Ivy was mumbling quiet prayers while Solange closed her eyes and counted down the remaining seconds.

Finally, the whistle blew.

They both sighed a breath of relief and hugged each other.

It was absolutely magical as the stadium went crazy and everyone stayed around for the trophy lift.

Very soon after, the two girls were escorted through the crowd and onto the pitch.

Mason ran over in full speed to his 'girlfriend', picking her up and spinning them both around with the Chelsea scarf wrapped around his head.

She couldn't stop the uncontrollable giggles as she hugged him tightly.

"I'm really proud of you, toothless!" She exclaimed. But stopped for a moment to cringe at her own words, proud of him? What?

Deciding to just go with the flow, she landed back on her feet. Mason hugged her tightly around her waist. He nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck and breathed out deeply before inhaling her lovely perfume.

"we're celebrating big tonight!" Kai exclaimed as he walked past them with Ivy under his arm.

Mason grinned from ear to ear, just as they were about to go to the others a few camera clicks could be heard. Mason rested his arm around her shoulders and the pair wandered off together. He picked up the trophy and the pair stood in front of the camera men.

"let's see a kiss!"

Solange chuckled nervously and glanced up at Mason who pursed his lips. Nevertheless he looked down at her with an uncertain look. With his thumb and index finger he gently pushed her head back to face the cameras. Mason placed his lips on her cheek, just where the scar ran along her cheekbone. He remembered it; after all he was the creator.

She felt his lips curl up into a smile at the contact of her warm skin. He held the pose for longer than necessary and she knew that it was to tease her. Mason finally pulled himself away from her even tough he liked it and waved to a few fans in the crowd before he turned to her.

"Blue suits you very well" he teased, pulling the edge of her shirt and watched it stretch back to its original form "yeah? well, you should see me in red" She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, she was very certain that the reds would come back stronger next season.

Mason chucked and mimicked her body language. They stood their ground, silently daring the other to speak up.

But then, she smiled at him. Mason felt his something, and he wasn't sure if it was because he had just won the champions league.

Or because Solange Vidale just smiled at him.

iceegirll productions