2. opinions

S1,E2

          solange stirred the spoon around the bowl of cereal and milk. It was early in the morning and Declan had stopped by to take her little brother with him to training. The pair had known each other since the academy days when they used to mix up the girls and boys.

After living in Portsmouth for a while, Solange and her family had moved up to London, where she met her girl-friends.

Her younger brother, Benjamin, sat next to them, eyes glued to the phone as he finished his toast.

"Personally, I don't think Maria and Mason were the right fit for each other" He said as he bit into the toast she had made for him.

Solange didn't answer, she only stared at him with furrowed eyebrows "did I ask mate?"

"They have nothing in common, it's not right. They just don't click right, she's too—I  don't know and plus she's a bit of a gold digger, isn't she?" Declan completely ignored her comment, he was used to it.

"Yup" Benjamin agreed, not taking his eyes off the screen in front of him.

"Alright then, who would you like to see him with?" Solange gave in and asked him what he wanted to hear. But Declan was quiet. He only looked at her with a smile.

"What? Me?" Solange bursted out in laughter, but realizing that he was serious she coughed and stared at him with wide eyes.

"You two would actually be cute together! Think about it Sol, you guys click and there's a steady conversation flow between you. Plus the vibes!"

Solange shook her head in denial "I haven't talked to him since we were both at your house Dec, anyways, hurry or else you'll be late" she turned to her brother.

Benjamin looked like their father—apart from the messy and wild curls which they both inherited from their mother. They had the same features and Benjamin looked up at her, he threw the last strawberry into his mouths and stood up.

Himself and Declan left the house with Solange waving to them from the kitchen window.

Solange went up to her old room and collapsed on her bed, she wasn't used to the early morning yet which resulted in her falling asleep again. She was absolutely mortified when she woke up and the whole day had gone by.

Rushing down the stairs, her father and brother were sitting on the couch, a pizza laid out on the table in front of them.

"morning" Her father, Cole, chuckled at the sight of his daughter.

She rubbed her temple and sat down i between them. Benjamin stared at her with a weird look "have you actually slept through the whole day?" He raised an eyebrow. In which she nodded her head silently at.

Solange raised her gaze towards the television screen, she had a headache. The girl couldn't stop thinking about what Declan had stated earlier that day. She was caught off guard when the camera zoomed in on none other than Mason Mount's face.

He quickly licked his lips and stared forwards on the pitch, hands rested on his hips he was waiting for the whistle to blow.

Both Cole and Benjamin were Chelsea supporters while Solange always rooted for Liverpool given that she spent the first years of her life there—which meant that Liverpool was the first team she ever watched play.

"Look Sol, there's Mason" Benjamin nodded to the big tv with a teasing smirk on his face.

"Shut up Benji" she mumbled and glared at Mount who was jogging around, trying to figure where he would best be to help.

Cole glanced at his kids a look of confusion on his face "Didn't you use to go to school with him, Angie?"

"Yeah dad, I did"

"You two would look good together" he said without taking his eyes off the match.

Solange only rolled her eyes.

1 message from Deccers

deccers
brunch tomorrow?

Iceegirll productions