6. date night

S1,E6

solange groaned as Ivy furrowed her eyebrows at her. They were currently in their new flat-after living with her family for a month, Solange and Ivy finally moved into their first apartment together.

Luca had flown back to Germany and Mason had asked her to go out with him.

"Ivy, it's just a fake date, we're literally just sitting there" Solange whined while Ivy applied the eyeshadow.

"Remind me why you despise him again"

"Because he's corny, always got something to say. He's annoying" Solange shook her head, Mason had been that way since they met.

When they were done her phone pinged,

Mason I'm outside love!

"I hate when he calls me names" Solange rolled her eyes and stood up.

She didn't expect him to wait for her in the lobby. Solange raised her eyebrows at him, Mason did look handsome.

The boy had on Armani dress pants and a black Dior button up. In her opinion, the white air forces cleaned up nicely.

"Hello, you look lovely" He grinned at her and held out his arm for her to hook hers in.

"You-uh. Yeah" Solange pursed her lips. She wasn't good at these things, especially not being nice towards Mason.

The pair got into his black sedan and Mason started driving towards their location. Pulling up to the posh restaurant, Solange wanted to return back home.

They got out and Mason held his hand out for her. Solange was skeptical at first but nevertheless she held onto his hand as he led them into the restaurant.

"Hi, I booked a table for Mount" He smiled at the waiter who nodded and led them to the back where it was a more private area.

They sat down across from each other and the waiter placed down the menus in front of them.

She searched for something that she recognised-which was a 'pasta Alfredo'. Shrugging she pointed at that and the waiter jotted it down in his notepad.

When they both ordered, a comfortable silence dawned on them.

That was until Mason broke it "so how'd it go? I mean-your first day at the new job?" He asked and took a sip of the lemon water.

She raised her eyebrows, surprised that he even remembered "good, the hospital's near Ivy's school as well so we can have lunch together" Solange drummed her fingers to an imaginary beat.

The food came and the two started eating.

"Hey you know what's crazy?"

"What?" Solange was too busy eating the amazing pasta that she forgot he was sitting in front of her.

"D'you remember when mrs Hughes asked us if we were together and we were like 'no way in a million years!' And she was like 'you never know'?-well look at us now huh?" Mason grinned.

She glanced up at him and a smile crept up on her face, although she tried to hide it by looking the other way "That was so corny"

"I can see your smile, dollface" he said in a teasing manner.

"It's not a smile" she tried her best at a stone face and turned back to him. But his grin made her break a smile yet again and she looked down at her lap.

She felt his thumb and index finger lift her face up, she raised an eyebrow at him, was he really pulling this move in public? A grin broke out on his face and he opened his mouth to speak "Don't say anything stupid, Mount" she warned and he retreated his hand.

"I was just going to say that you look beautiful tonight" there it was again, the stupid grin on his face as he watched her with that look.

"You said that already" she stated "I said you looked lovely, it's not the same"

"Whatever"

By the end of the night, he was driving back to her apartment. Solange was knocked out cold in the passenger seat and a slow song was faintly playing on the radio. He parked by the curb and went to her side, in an attempt to wake her up, she only turned to the other side and groaned. Having no other choice, her carried her on his back all the way up to the door. Ivy unlocked it and opened despite it nearing eleven pm.

Mason was about to carry her into her bed when the girl simply hopped down from his back and trailed off down the hall, making sure to kick off the heels as she did so. Ivy snorted at this as she still stood by the door, waiting to lock it once he left. "Unbelievable" he mumbled with a shake of his head and turned around.

Solange collapsed onto her head, she was exhausted. turning to the side she felt her face was still hot. She could feel his eyes on her when they were in the car. she had opened her eyes a bit and saw the faint smile playing on his lips as he held onto her hand, still thinking that she was asleep. Solange was thinking of all the possibilities this could end in.

@masonmount10 uploaded to their story!

Iceegirll productions