7. love, love and love

LOVE IN THE AIR

Mason Mount was seen last night out on a date with the mystery woman again. The pair shared a meal in five star restaurant; Home-garden and later went for a stroll in Mason's black sedan. A few days later the pair was sighted in the city, shopping in various stores.

The pair have yet to confirm anything although Mason did hint at a picture he uploaded to his story with no context whatsoever.

It is rumoured that the mystery woman might be a friend of his from young, some even said it might've been the sister of ex Paris Saint-Germain and now Bayern star; Luca Vidale. Another states that she's the ex-best friend of Mariah Thompson.

Either way, we'll keep you updated!

Oliver parton | the wonder

S1,E7

solange sat on the stands. It was mid-May and their dad couldn't make it to the game. The seventeen years old boys ran around the pitch, doing small warm-up movements as they ran to their positions after half-time.

Well except for her fifteen years old brother who started as a bench warmer.

Solange snorted. It had been a while since she last saw her brother play and things were different now that he played with the older boys in the Chelsea academy.

Benjamin caught sight of his sister and gave her a small wave, she saw the look on his face. Benjamin was obviously irritated, he could tell that the new coach didn't trust him as much.

Solange suddenly felt a presence next to her. She turned to her side and was met by Mason "hey, what are you doing here?"

"Came to support the youths innit? Plus I wanted to see what Dec was talking about" Mason referred to the times Declan would talk about how Solange's younger brother was too good for his age.

"Well, there he is" Solange nodded to the bench were Benjamin watched his teammates play on. Suddenly the pair heard clicking noises behind them. They shared a glance and while Solange looked worried, Mason gave her a reassuring smile while he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"You just had to" she mumbled so only he could hear.

"Well you are my girlfriend now, dollface" he grinned and pulled her closer to his side.

"aww, look" they heard whispers around them.

Suddenly a boy dressed in a Chelsea kit came crashing down in front of them. Solange winced, he screamed out in pain and the referee blew the whistle "knee-injury" Mason mumbled and the boy was assisted out of the pitch.

But then the coach motioned for her little brother to stand up. He jogged down to the corner flag and the coach patted his back unsurely. The score was 1-0 to Liverpool and Benjamin jogged onto the pitch and confidently placed the ball on the spot his teammate had been fouled.

Instead of going for goal, he passed it to his teammate who went unnoticed by the fullbacks. 1-1, it stood as the boys shared a group hug.

"You know our one month anniversary is soon" Mason suddenly stated "Alright?" Solange furrowed her eyebrows.

"In a week from now. Friday, I'll pick you up at six? there's this party after as well, all my teammates wants to meet you" Mason clapped his hands and shouted a few encouraging words after.

"party? aren't you supposed to be focused on football? And why would they want to meet me?" Solange chuckled.

"I know, I have training that day, rest the next. Plus it's not like the team will be drinking, it just a small hangout sesh—you don't even like parties so we'll leave early, I promise and of-course they want to meet you?" Mason shrugged. Solange looked at him in astonishment, she didn't notice how much he knew about her.

"Sure, but I'm deciding what we're doing" Solange stated sternly, she was still not over the fact that Mason had paid the whole bill last time.

"Your ex is going to be there, isn't she?" She raised her eyebrows.

Mason nodded his head with pursed lips.

"And don't worry, I'm not taking you to McDonald's, rich boy" she joked. Mason glanced at her and chucked while he shook his head.

She turned her head back to the game just in time as Benjamin dribbled past a defender and shot for goal. The ball hit the far-post and deflected into the back of the net. Solange clapped and cheered, Benjamin knew how to prove people wrong.

"she's so pretty" they heard a voice behind them. Solange stared in horror as Mason flashed her a grin and turned around to the group of girls "I know, beautiful isn't she?" He grinned from ear to ear.

The three girls behind them all nodded their heads in agreement.

He turned back to her, he caught sight of a smile before she turned away from him to hide it. Mason was jumping around in his head, why did she have to be so cute?

iceegirll productions