I turned to Bucky as he looked down at the ground shamefully. "A few simple words and I'll be able to take down Shield, I know."

I grabbed his hand quickly and squeezed it. He looked up at me as I gave him a soft smile. I didn't blame him for the Winter Soldier. I could see he did a bit though. I let go and turned back to the fridge. I finished moving a few more letters before stepping back.

"How many hours until Hydra comes?" I asked.

"In about 2 hours." Bucky answered.

"Wont be enough time for them to get here. So I'll leave a trail."

I pressed a button on the tracker. It began to glow a neon blue. I quickly moved over to the cabinet and place it in the back of it. I took a deep breath and leaned back onto the counter. I looked back to the fridge making sure there were no mistakes. To anyone else it just looked like random letter magnets holding postcards up. I knew though that if Clint and Nat came they'd know.

"I need Shield to take Hydra out along with our escape." I said. I crossed my hands over my chest. My mind racing with the possibility of escaping. "And Fury has been collecting up on some new friends."

"Who?" Bucky asked turning his head to me.

"The Avengers." I smiled brightly. I turned to Bucky quickly and grabbed his hands. I held to them tightly. The nerves were finally kicking in. If we were going to do this we both needed to play along for a little longer.

"Bucky, things may happen when we go back. Don't let them notice you remember, please. No matter what." I said quietly.

Bucky lifted my hands up to his lips. He lightly pressed them against my knuckles. "I wont. I promise." He pulled his hand away and ran it lightly across my face. He pushed some of my hair back behind my ear. Placing his hand back onto my cheek. I just looked at him, not wanting this image to leave.

Having Bucky back, and his mind being back. It brought me so much joy. I felt like how I did back when we stood outside my apartment in London. This escape was going to be a long shot. It was dependent of Fury sending out Clint and Natasha. Bucky noticed the worry in my eyes. He gave me a soft smile before leaning down and placing his lips onto mine.

Once again I felt as if I was floating on air. Our lips molded together perfectly. I could feel my heart begin to race as his hands wrapped around my waist. My stomach began to flip as he deepened the kiss, turning what seemed sweet and innocent into a kiss full of hunger and lust. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. Bringing my hand into his hair.

He pulled away slightly as we both caught our breath. His eyes stayed hooded as a smirk landed on his face. His lips still hovering over mine.

"I've got an idea on how to waste on of our last two hours." He whispered. I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"Seventy years too long?" I teased. He opened his mouth a bit and pulled away. Shaking his head. He scoffed before moved his hand down my waist and to my thighs. He tucked them under and lifted me up. My legs wrapping around his waist. I giggled a bit. I placed my hands onto his face. The smile he held was contagious.

"You have no idea." He groaned looking up at me. I leaned back down. Closing my bright smile. I hovered my lips over his. My smile growing brighter. I quickly slammed my lips onto his again, returning to the session we stopped before. We kissed as he carried me into one of the bedrooms, not even caring to close the door behind him.

✪✪✪

Steve leaned his hands against his face on the round table. He was surrounded by the rest of the Avengers. They had been taken away quickly from their own individual rest. A few months had passed since their battle with Loki in New York. Thor had returned to Asgard, leaving Steve with Tony, Bruce, Natasha, and Clint.

Steve looked up at the screen as Fury began to discuss. It was one last mission. The mission he had been waiting for. A photo of Layla sat in the corner of the screen, along with other photos of her.

"We received a notification from an old tracking device." Fury continued. The screen shifted into a map and zoomed in onto Florida. "It was traced back to an old vacation home her parents owned."

Tony shifted his chair before letting out a deep sigh, "What is so important about this kid? You're sending out the Avengers for a search and rescue?"

"You and Bruce may not understand but she's important to the majority of the room, Tony." Natasha answered.

"But why not send out Shield agents. Just grab her and go?"

"Because she under Hydra influence." Steve answered quickly. He got up from his chair and began to pace around the room. Layla had been there for a while now. In the pictures she was walking around freely. "Do we know anything else?"

Fury clenched his jaw as he shook his head, "No. However, this is the first solid clue we've gotten. She must still be in her right mind to start a trail for us but we have to question-"

"Why not just phase out..." Steve finished.

Fury nodded as he looked at the rest of the team, "We have to assume something is keeping her there for a reason. It has to be something big. That why I'm sending the Avengers. Take Hydra out and find out what they're hiding along with retrieving Black."

Tony looked over at Steve noticing the worried look on his face. His eyes shifted around the rest of the team. All of their faces looked determined and ready. Tony closed his eyes and nodded as he let out a deep breath.

"Alright I'm in." Tony said sounding slightly annoyed. He looked back over to Steve. Steve nodded before looked at the rest of the group.

"Lets suit up." Steve said quickly before walking out the door.