Chapter 45 - War Arc

Start from the beginning

Sasuke looked down for a moment.

"Do you know that Konaha is allying with same man that manipulated your father?" asked Naruto.

"What!?!" asked Sasuke.

"Please. Minato will do everything as possible!" said Naruto.

There was a silence for a while

"How...will you do this?" asked Sasuke. 

"Teleport Uchiha Clan members in Uzumaki Kingdom." said Naruto.

"Y-You can?" asked Sasuke.

"I can."

"Do it then.." said Sasuke.

Naruto nodded and asked Sasuke to ask everyone in Uchiha clan to back their stuff. Sasuke called meeting and did as told.

"I hope..Satsuki likes this.." said Naruto. He teleports back and landed in Kingdom.

"WHO ARE YOU?" asked Yahiko and Nagato.

"Naruto! Grab on me! Yahiko had a crush on Konan. Nagato has hots for Karin! Anko have Dildo-"

"ALRIGHT WE GET IT!" said Yahiko and Nagato with blush. They grabbed on him and teleport-ed.

"So..Uchiha clan is getting here!?" asked Yahiko. Naruto nodded.

Everyone in the Uchiha compound were in their Houses as told. Sasuke walked towards Naruto and nodded.

Naruto amide shadow clones and reached at different parts of Uchiha Clan Borders.

A seal was formed around Uchiha Compound. 

"Activate your Rinnegan and open a huge portal!" said Naruto. Nagato and Yahiko put their hands on seal and activated Rinnegan.

A portal opened under Uchiha Clan Compound and engulfed everything leaving a huge Crater.

 Uzushiogakure

Uchiha clan appeared in the Uzushiogakure. Instantly a army of the Shinobi surrounded them.

"Who the Hell-Yahiko-sama and Nagato-sama!?" asked A shinobi.

Naruto smiled. Instantly the moment any activities in Uzushiogakure..The defense department take action.

"Sasuke..Explain everyone the situation. Yahiko and Nagato will help in shifting and showing Uchiha Compound. I will..deal with others.." said Naruto as teleport-ed.

Naruto arrived in prison and entered. Everyone looked at him.

"Who are you!?" asked Kushina. Naruto ignored her and sat in front of them.

"Mikoto." said Naruto. Mikoto looked at Naruto.

"I am Naruto..This is my second body..No question asked." said Naruto. Everyone nodded in shock and weirdness.

"Uchiha Clan has been summoned in the Uzushiogakure. Sasuke had took his decisions to join us." said Naruto. Mikoto gasped and Kushina looked in slight shock.

"So..I want you to head the clan. I am different that Konaha...I won't suspect you Uchiha..However I can't make you head..At-least whole Head..So Shisui and you will be head together.." said Naruto.

"I see.." said Mikoto. 

"Sigh..I will be releasing you soon.." said Naruto.

"Naruto..You are King right?" asked Kushina. Naruto nodded.