Chapter 4 : Graduation Day

Kushina was working in Kitchen. She was thinking how many things have happened in few years. 

They trained their daughter and tomorrow is Graduation Day. Naruto. A pang of jealousy came in her heart. She knew they neglected him and he has been distant from them for a while.

Minato was working in Hokage Office. He was looking at his family photo. He smiled. When he looked at Naruto he felt guilty. For not training him. For never paying attention them. He was determined to make him to him. Yes tonight.

Academy

Naruto was sitting at last row. He was fucking bored. He knew all answers. Most of the time he would have left a shadow clone at Academy and left to train like all 3 years he was doing.

But today Iruka asked him too be there.

Uchiha Sasuke was sitting with cold eye and trying best to ignore fan girls. Especially Sakura. He has trained along with His mother and was very powerful much to an Academy level student. 

He still plans to kill Shisui. But on other hand he looks at Hinata and Naruto. He misses the time he spended with them. 

Hinata Hyuga sat with aura of confidence. She was determined to pass exams. And she knew she will. She was going to protect Naruto and Sasuke. Her eyes were cold. She looked at Naruto and Sasuke and sadness come over her. She ignored Naruto till he stopped talking her. She knew he was still a kind hearted man. Or atleast she thought. 

Mito Uzumaki Namikaze was bored. She just wanted to go home and enjoy food. She also wanted to talk her brother. After she talked various girls and they told how their small brother loved them and played with them. She felt jealous. But that was not the only reason she wanted to connect. She knew she and her sister have bullied him and her parents have neglected him. So she was determined to make up to him.

Narumi Uzumaki Namikaze have similar thoughts. She wanted to make up to her small brother. She will make him smile again and become Family.

Satsuki Uchiha looked at Naruto. She wanted to apologize to him for that. She wanted to come closer to him. 

Kiba Inuzuka was arrogant brat. He is from Inuzuka clan. He was good hearted guy but was loud,Brash but was strong.

Shino was just Shino. He was Insect breeding clan and loved Insects.

Ino Yamanaka 

Shikamaru Nara

Choji Akamichi

Sakura Haruno 

"Alright Students! Tomorrow is Graduation exams..Best of Luck!" shouted Iruka.

Everyone nodded. 

Naruto stood and walked out of classroom.

Naruto quickly walked out of Academy and wanted to go and rest. He walked towards his House while enjoying Sunset.

'You're rather enjoying yourself..' said Kurama.

'Is it wrong to enjoy...?' asked Naruto

Naruto reached his house and entered. He heard the conversation.

"Today..Everyone is coming.." said Kushina happily.

'Everyone?' thought Naruto.

"Yeah!" said Minato.

Naruto decided not to butt in and went into is room without being noticed. 

Naruto slept on his bed.