Chapter 41

Naruto caught Kushina's hands having Rasengan in her hands. Kushina eye widen in shock.

"You think I am still a kid?" asked Naruto coldly.

"Sigh..That tells her loyalty.." said Satsuki. Naruto smashes his palm on her chest and send her rolling on floor.

Kushina made hand-signs and slammed on floor.

"Toad Summoning has been suspended for a while."

"What-"

Kushina was send flying on floor and Yakumo grabbed her face by Hairs.

"I feel for that one.." said Yakumo. Naruto walked in front of Kushina and stared at her.

"What I said still stands. I can't hate you. But...I will not let you come in my goals.." said Naruto as he smashes his legs on her legs and breaks bone.

Kushina cries in pain while Satsuki smashes her knee on her nose. Kushina was lying on floor with blood.

"I had enough of giving her chances. Yakumo. Do me a favor and take her away." said Naruto. Yakumo did as she was told.

"Thanks." said Naruto.

"Don't mention it." said Satsuki.

"Anyways. We will we going to Kumo.." said Naruto.

"Kumo?" asked Satsuki in surprise.

"Yes. Killer Bee. Jinjuriki of Eight Tails.." said Naruto.

"I see..Give me a hour to prepare..." said Satsuki and left. Naruto teleport to Yahiko and Nagato.

"So..Kushina cannot be trusted?" asked Yahiko.

"How did you know?" asked Naruto in surprise.

"I sensed what happened. We will put her in Jail." said Nagato.

"I am going Kumo. With Satsuki. Eight Tails need to be dealt with.." said Naruto coldly.

"Alright. Be careful." said Nagato. Naruto nodded and left.

"Do you think he will be alright?" asked Konan who just entered room.

"Yes." said Nagato.

Naruto was standing on top of Building. Satsuki came next to him and nodded.

Satsuki grabbed Naruto and Naruto used Hirashin.

Konaha

"What!?" asked Minato in shock.

"Hai! Kushina-sama! And Narumi-sama is missing! Anbu around your House had been knocked out!" said Chunin.

"Mother is also missing.." said Sasuke.

"Naruto!" roared Minato.

"Minato-sama!" cried a Medic.