The honeymoon - 39

Zacznij od początku

- Why not baby?

- I don't want to feel empty...

Draco whispered, blushing furiously. Harry smiled even more and accioed a but plug that was also a bit of a dildo

- Let go of your legs baby boy

- But daddyyy...

- Trust me love, let go of me, come on.

Draco whined but was too tired to argue so he slowly let his legs fall down. Harry pulled out slowly and immediately put the but plug in Draco. Draco clenched his ass around it and slightly moaned before smiling a bit.

- Cuddles ?

Harry smiled and turned them around, pulling Draco into his favourite cuddle position. Draco smiled and immediately cuddle closer as Harry pulled the blanket on top of them. Draco yawned.

- Tired ?

- Hum umm

- Alright princess, sleep well, I love you very much.

- Love you too very much Lion.

Draco said before falling asleep. Harry stayed up a bit, studying Draco's face with a smile, thinking about how lucky he was before he felt asleep too

******

The next morning, Draco woke up first and smiled as he saw Harry. He still couldn't believe he got so lucky. He kissed Harry's cheek before turning in his arms to be in a spooning position. He then pulled out his left hand and smiled, detailing his rings. He did that until he felt lips kissing his shoulders.

- Good morning love.

Harry said in a raspy morning voice that made Draco instantly go hard.

- Good morning lion.

- Slept well ?

- Amazingly, you ?

- Same.

Draco smiled and turned around, looking in Harry's eyes. Harry smiled and kissed his nose before kissing him. The kiss soon got heated and they fought for dominance which Draco won, surprisingly. He turned them to be on top of Harry and started to slowly grind into him. Harry closed his eyes in a moan. Draco kissed him again as he moved his hand back and took out the but plug. He moaned as he felt some of Harry's cum he had inside drip down. He pulled away from the kiss and lifted his hips, sinking onto Harry's dick. Harry moved his legs to support his back and his hands to Draco's hips. Draco leaned back in the legs, not moving, letting himself adjust before he started to move, slowly, moaning loudly. Harry tightened his grip on his hims as he started to move up to meet Draco's movement. Soon, they felt in a fast rythm, Harry hitting on Draco's prostate, both of them moaning loudly.

- Harry, I....

Harry went faster and harder and soon, Draco came in a loud moan. Harry soon followed, moaning loudly and stopping his movements. He caught Draco and turned them to lay him on the bed. Draco let himself do, panting, eyes closed. Harry pulled out and laid next to him, holding his hands as they took back their breath. After a bit, Harry turned to Draco and brushed his hair out of his face and kissed his cheek.

- I love you husband.

- I love you too husband.

Harry smiled and cuddled close to him.

********************

The rest of their honeymoon was well, a honeymoon. They basically never left the house except to go to the beach. They had sex all of the fricking time, kinky or very vanilla depending on their mood. They both couldn't believe they were actually married, and that showed as they were almost never apart. Overall, they spend two magical weeks, cut from the world and everything that wasn't their love and their bodies. And none of them cared. When the two weeks was over and they came back home, they left their luggage over and sat down on the couch, looking at their house.

- I cannot believe we are back. It seems so weird, like we just popped a bubble.

- I know baby, but we are going to have to get used to it. We are working tomorrow.

Draco groaned and leaned into Harry.

- Don't remind me, I don't wanna go to work. It's gonna suck because I won't be with you.

Harry chuckled and kissed his head.

- I finish early, I'll make you a dinner and we can cuddle all night when you came back okay?

- You better, I wouldn't except any less from my husband.

Harry smiled and pulled him closer. They ended up falling asleep just like that. When they woke up, they ate and unpack and chilled for the rest of the day before going to bed. The next morning, Harry had to work very hard to get Draco out of bed with tons of kisses and hugs and promises. And he kept them all that night when his husband came back from work.