The honeymoon - 39

Start from the beginning

- Thank you, it's really nice

- Anything for my baby

Draco smiled and leaned against him as Harry got in the bath. He sighed in comfort once Harry had lowered the both of them in the bath. Harry started to softly play in Draco's hair. They stayed like that for a while, Draco regaining his strength, laying against Harry's chest and Harry just playing in his hair, looking at the rings on Draco's finger. About 10 minutes later, Draco moved and Harry turned his head and was about to ask if he was okay when he felt a warm body on his cock and heard Draco moan. He closed his eyes in a silent moan as he moved a hand down to hold Draco's hips still above him. He pulled Draco in a kiss and wrapped both of his arms around him, as Draco wrapped his arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Draco pulled away after a bit and just rested his head on Harry's shoulder. Even if it was his wedding night, he wanted to enjoy every moment and he enjoyed cock warming Harry like that. Harry wasn't complaining either. He had Draco between his arms. And he didn't want to rush him. He knew Draco sometimes wanted it more soft and slow and he also like that. So he closed his eyes and kissed Draco's head, whispering a soft I love you before just taking in the moment. After a bit, Draco looked up at him and kissed his cheek.

- Daddy ?

Harry grew harder in Draco as he looked down at him.

- Yes baby boy ?

- Can we get out now ?

- Yes, we can, hold on to me okay ?

Draco nodded and wrapped his arms around him tighter, as well as his legs. Harry stood up, holding him close and let out a small groan as Draco whined when his cock slipped out of him.

-  shhh baby, don't worry, daddy will give it all to you soon.

Draco smiled against his neck and held him closer. Harry went to the room and gently put Draco down on the bed, going on top, looking in his eyes. Draco looked up at him with a smile and pulled him into a kiss, pulling him close. Harry kissed him back and slowly started to push himself in Draco who moaned in the kiss, wrapping his legs around Harry's hips to pull him balls deep in his ass. Harry moaned as well as he bottomed out and stayed, not moving, just kissing Draco. Draco broke the kiss after less then a minute.

- Daddy, please, fuck me, please...

Harry smirked

- Of course baby, your wish is my command

Harry started to slowly move in and out, only to go faster as Draco moved his hips and started to moan. Harry let his head fall on Draco's shoulder, closing his eyes as he lifted Draco's hips up and started to hit his prostate with every move. Draco moaned loudly, arching his back, saying a trail of daddy and harder until Harry's pace was brutal and primal, fucking into Draco like it was the last day on earth, both of them moaning loudly. When Draco came so hard he saw white,almost screaming Harry's name, it took less then a second for Harry to cum deep in Draco's ass, moaning out his name and gradually stopping his mouvement. When he stilled, he started to pull out but Draco whined in his panting and wrapped his legs tighter around him. Harry smiled and let himself lay on Draco. Both of them were covered in sweat and Draco's cum, panting and tired but happy as ever. They stayed like that for almost ten minutes before Harry grabbed his wand and cleaned both of them. He then turned to Draco who was...

- Are you purring ?

- No, shut up.

Draco whispered even if he was indeed purring. Harry smiled lovingly and kissed his head.

- I need to pull out if you want to cuddle sweetheart.

- Nooooo....

Draco whined, holding him closer. Harry smiled and kissed his nose and the. His closed eyelid.