Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.

Start from the beginning

He spluttered on his tea.

"Ok, nice way of putting it and I'll be honest if anyone who knows about love or mate stuff is you yourself. You were a love angel yourself. "He said.

"Yeah but it's different. It feels different."I said sipping on my tea.

"Is there someone?" He asked and i just nodded.

"You know ,I remember the bullshit you guys went through during Daniel and William Fiasco. If you do have someone you think you are feeling things for , I'd say don't hesitate and go with the flow. I'm not expert in this but I think William and Daniel are soulmates. It's possible before you say it's impossible . You guys are supernatural creatures too and the mate thing was made for all supernatural beings.  I have demons here who are mated and they're happy. They're still demons but they're happy." He explained.

" But what if i hurt him?what if he does not accepts me if I'm his soulmate." I asked.

"You know when Axel found out I was a vampire he ran in the woods broke his foot and threatened me with a wooden spatula. " He told and I snickered.

" The people you love Lucien, if you hurt them then it's bad. But if you can't explain why you did it or cant stone for it then it's really bad. If you hurt them show them you regret it and make them feel loved. Axel did it to me and worse way possible. But this thing , we call mate bond , call it toxic but it binds us together even in these situations. A little jealousy and misunderstanding lead to such grave problems. But he atoned for it and showed me he loved me. I didn't realise the meaning of finding true love until Axel was submerged deep into the River Thames. He tried to commit suicide cause I wasn't with him. I have been, we both have been through tough times but in the end we love each other and that's what matters." He said and I could see he  got lost into it for a while.

Do they really love each other that much? I can see nyc has changed ever since he met Axel. But forgiving him even after he did such vile things to him.

"If you think you're really mates with this person, you should really stay here for a while. I guarantee you , you'll be running back to this person's arms in 3 days." Nyx smirked.

I just thought of Adraniel and realised I was already missing him.

"Rest while you can. You know the drill, once the bell is replaced no one in the city is gonna sleep for upcoming four days." He said as he picked up a book.

"And if you not wish to rest , read this. Might help you with your case." He handed me the book named
'supernatural bonds'.

"I read it ." I told him raising the book.
" I figured but you haven't read one that had my notes and tips. Trust me you're not the only one trying to figure out the mysterious working of fate." He gave me an amused smirk as he opened the door.

"Hmm. Nice. " I said jerking my head forwards and we both went out separate ways after he brought me back to my floor.

I went to my room but not before seeing how Nyx practically pranced and hopped away saying he was gonna meet Axel.

I don't remember Nyx acting this way. God what does love do to people. I spent my time resting and then reading some of them notes Nyx made and it also had some of them regarding demons being mated to normal people.

I didn't know when I fell asleep but I was soon being waken up by William.

"Come on. It's starting." He said and we made our way to the balcony where the golden bell that anchored one of the major protection spell across city was being replaced.

We saw the annual custom and attended the founders day party next day.

The next day was spent in us roaming around the city and its fair and spent the night partying.