MANZ A WHOLE SHOE

Kurapika was walking to the library to get some information on a person he was trying to track. He then started to look into the information and think about how to make it useful to him. He would walk into a place waiting to meet his good friends Gon, Killua, and Leorio. As he waited for them he went into a merch store sensing a strong nen aura. As he walked in he knew something was off ,but still looked around investigating.

He soon knew someone was above him and looked up but it was too late. Whoever they were turned him into a pair of Reze shoes. His friends arrived soon after to the spot they were going to meet at, but Killua felt something was off about him not being there before them. 

"Hey, I have a weird feeling something happened, Kurapika is always on time.." Killua said. "Hmmm.. I don't see anything off about it maybe he just is in a store looking around?" Gon said. Leorio walked towards the Merch store seeing a cool thing in the window wanting to go inside. "Maybe he's in here." Leorio just wanting a reason to go in the store. Killua and Gon looked at each other and agreed to go inside and look for Kurapika.

They walked in the store and Killua sensed the strong aura and pushed them back. Leorio was confused and upset still wanting to see the item in the window " Why did you push us out of the store?" Leorio said upset. "I sense a strong nen ability in this store...I don't trust it." Killua said looking at Gon. Gon interested in what Killua was talking about.

Authors note: I wrote this on December 13th, 2021, but just remembered I never published it. I will be making the next part soon 😁.