He used his powers and struggled hard to control the energy from possessing him completely. It was enough to keep him alive but he suffered the same pain that evil would suffer because there was no way he could ever get rid of the energy that had affected the deepest parts of him and some part of his golden core.

After days of grappling with the evil energies, he had managed to calm them down to a certain extent.

Slowly, the days added up to weeks, and weeks added up to months and eventually —it had been four years since he had survived in The Bloody Nexus.

✧ ✯ ✧ ✯

Bosong

A lot had changed during those four years. Bosong wasn't like before. It had become a second Iwon or even worse.

Two years ago, The King of Bosong had died due to his heart disease and the throne was passed to Namjoon.

All the major changes started taking place since then.

Iwon had become part of Bosong and Namjoon was the same as Iwon's king, but with more intellect, he was even dangerous than Iwon's king.

Namjoon had become evil and didn't believe in having kindness. He thought it was a weakness and would only make him weak and eventually kill him, that people who are sympathetic only try to betray you. There was no place for kindness and sympathy in his heart. He would kill people recklessly and feel safe and relieved.

Since those two years, he had killed a number of people without any hesitation.

When he laughed, it was either a psychotic laugh or a dimpled smile. His dimpled smile was a sign of trouble or death.

He had become famous for breaking things, bones and necks, when angry. One couldn't name a thing he actually cared about except plants, sea creatures, cockroaches, and some other insects. Just being in front of him made people's mouths go dry, bones turn into jelly, and cringe with fear.

And with the power to manipulate others' aura, he was able to impose a threatening aura on others.

✧ ✯ ✧ ✯

Mrs. Min was putting her eight-month-old baby to sleep. Two years ago, she married another man, Kim Joon-ho, because she thought that it would be good for the family.

Yoongi's father had died when he was seven years old.

And now, the untimely demise of Kim Joon-ho due to some unknown health condition had left her alone to take care of the child. It was a bit scary for her, even more, when she had seen good people being killed. She knew how reckless the new king was.

Yoongi had been working as a guard for the castle. Namjoon used to blackmail people who he needed alive to work for him by threatening the lives of their family members. He had done the same to Yoongi. He used to make skilled people work for him and he also thought that somewhere, he and Yoongi had the same feelings for Seokjin. Namjoon knew that Yoongi loved So-Yoon so he could imagine how Yoongi might hate Seokjin and thought it was better to keep Yoongi within his reach. 

Mrs. Min sighed in relief thinking about that because Yoongi working as a guard for The King was a bit of relief for her since he was safe that way. Namjoon would think before killing people who were of some use to him.

Within a few minutes, her baby had slept and she smiled, admiring him. The moment didn't last long as Yoongi suddenly rushed to the room. She looked back at him, he looked very anxious.

"I need to talk to you," he whispered.

She nodded and walked out of the room after making sure her baby was asleep.