"Me too," Cissy agreed.

     "You both team up on me too much. Where's Nymphy," I asked?

      "She is with Ted, being introduced to Amos Diggory and Applebee," Cissy answered.

      "Dumbledore set up a private compartment for Ted and Dora to stay in, then Ted's parents will come and they will leave," Andy said sadly.

     "We can still visit," I said.

     This was going to be hard for Andy as a mother she would want to be with her child. The sad part was that I wouldn't be there most of the time because I would be getting ready for the war.

     "Don't worry, if we all lie to mother about going somewhere then she will let us without suspicion," Bella said.

      We continued to chat as I finished packing. I was really going to miss this place. I don't even know if I will survive the Great War at all. This was life or death.

     "Do you have Dora's stuff," Andy asked Bella, Ted would have to take this stuff home with him, I'm so happy that Ted's parents accepted their granddaughter.

     "Yeah," Bella answered.

     The train whistle blew, we all headed onto the train. Ted and Nymphy would be coming through a back entrance which went straight to the private compartment so nobody would see them.

     "You guys go find a compartment, I know I will be able to see you in the summer. I want to go see Sirius," I said smiling, and maybe Lily too.

     "Of course, just come with us when the train ride is over, Aunt Walburga wants to talk to you," Cissy told me.

      "Ugh not her," I whined.

      "She is a pain in the ass," Bella added, it was nice seeing this side of Bella.

      I waved goodbye and headed to search for the marauder's compartment. Inside was Remus reading a book, Peter eating sweets, and James and Sirius being obnoxiously loud.

      I opened the door, "You both are way too loud!"

     I shut the blinds so no one would see us.

     "Hello love," Sirius said.

     "That's my sister," James said shoving Sirius.

     I rolled my eyes at James. Then I went up to Sirius and kissed him on the lips right in front of James.

     "Ew no stop, my innocent eyes," James screamed.

     "This is what embarrassment looks like and it's exactly what I'm feeling," Remus said groaning.

     "Darling, if you wanted affection then you could've just said so," Sirius said leaning back in his seat in smirking.

      I sighed, "Sirius don't embarrass yourself."

     "Oh really," Sirius yelled and pulled me into his lap.

     "Stop, stop, take this somewhere else please," James yelled.

     "Yes, why don't we take this somewhere else," I said to Sirius teasingly.

     Sirius's eyes lit up and he quickly got to his feet, steadying me in the process as I was still in his lap.

     James groaned.

     I waved at James laughing. I took Sirius's hand and lead him to an empty compartment.