Intro

"Don't you dare make eye contact with me, filthy slut" the cruel man was shorter than me which made him a little comical to me at first but that quickly faded when he slapped me through the face when a tiny smirk danced across my lips.  I know we aren't allowed to make eye contact with them but it's kind of hard to avoid it since we usually look down to avoid it.

"Now spread your legs and stand still" was the last this the tiny asshole said before walking off of the ramp.  I am not entirely sure what is going to happen here, all I do know is the girls usually disappear when they leave the tunnels with him.  He painted a red number on my but and left breast after spraying me and 4 others down with a hose.  That was the first time I had any form of being cleaned since I ended up here in I don't know how long.  It's always dark in the tunnel so it is nearly impossible to tell how time have passed.
I was at the end of a line of girls on this ramp with some sort of black cloth hanging in front of us.  This is probably an execution, at least it will be a quick end to an average yet short life.  My mother passed away when I turned eighteen and was the only living relative left.
I wonder what she would have said about this.  Run, is the only word that comes to mind as I hear Snowman approaching, the girls call him Snowman because he wears all white suits and has a stone cold personality that would make the devil shiver.  He couldn't be older than 45 but it is evident that he feels no remorse for his actions, to him we are probably just pieces of meat or toys to toss around.
Running however would be impossible as our hands are tied behind our backs and connect to a chain hanging from the ceiling.

"I can finally get rid of these free loading, worthless pieces of shit.  Boarding them has cost me a fortune" Snowman snarks.  Cost him a fortune? We received one loaf of bread since our arrival here and nothing else,  I am probably two pant sizes down since I was brought in.     "Try not to embarrass me, those who don't get taken tonight will be dealt with"  He looks over each of our naked bodies before raising the cloths.

"Welcome, all.  As promised I deliver only the finest pieces of meat available with no paper trail to follow.  These girls were erased from existence and are ready to serve, whatever purpose you have for them."  The people in the room starts applauding and laughing as some of the girls start to gasp and cry.  All I can do is stare into the distance in fear and misery.  So this is not the end, just a new level of fucking agony.  Maybe I should embarrass Snowman, at least I would die a quick death.  Just as my mind started running with ideas a pair of dark brow, soulless eyes met mine, those eyes made Snowman's look like a guardian angel waiting to help.  Pinned down my mind and body froze and I nearly fell when Snowman pushed me forward,  "Looks like number five wants to play statue for a bit, now walk forward and turn slowly.  The people want to view the merchandise before purchasing."  I break eye contact as I stumble forward and start turning.  "She is a mere 21 years old,  blonde hair, green eyes,  C cup and a size 10.   Who wouldn't want her.  Hair dye is always an option if you prefer another colour.  I do however have to remind you that the natural blonde's cost extra as exotic creatures do."  Snowman winks at the people in the crowd and they begin whispering.   As I walk back to my spot the chains ratlle and Snowman starts again "right now that you have seen them we will start the bidding,  number one, step forward again" One woman immediately shouts "100 000"  a few more bids fly around the room and they move on to the next one.  There they are the evil eyes holding mine. As Snowman calls number five the man with the eyes stand up and the room goes silent.  "Right, ladies and gentlemen number five is clearly not for sale tonight as it looks like she all ready has a new owner"  as Snowman clear his troat the short man comes back on the ramp and places a chain around my neck and slaps my ass in front of everyone.  "I want to thank you all for attending and I do hope to see you soon, remember no refunds"  the crowd laughs and the cloth drops again as we get unchained and escorted off one by one,  just as I was starting to walk, Snowman started walking towards me with a grim look, "Don't fuck this up,  you, little kitty are the  payment to mr. Gattinchi in change for a favour he so generously did for me."  He grabs me by the troat causing the chains to cut into my skin "I will kill you myself if you return".  I try to swallow and manage a nod.
Just then the dark eyes approach us.  "mr..." he cuts Snowman off "my name is Domenico. Now, refrain from touching her any further. When I told you that I wanted my payment in product, I meant drugs you piece of shit.  I will however take this little thing as payment." He looks down at me before he speaks again, not breaking eye contact "if I ever see you on my streets again, you are a dead man"