Conversations In the Dark

Thank you so much for all the love for this story and your patience waiting on the update!

Dedicating this chapter to Tee who is working so hard to get us all an update for WWY! We can't wait to read it. Hope you enjoy the update! XO, Reddixon

It was before sunrise when Robert was pulled out of sleep. He was more comfortable than he wanted to admit with Andy's warm, naked body tucked up against his. Her back to his front, one leg between hers and his arm draped comfortably over her waist.

When she'd shown up on his doorstep a couple mornings ago, he felt like he was dreaming and the two days they'd spent in his apartment afterwards had been better than anything he'd imagined. Ridiculously amazing sex, easy conversation, take out and just reveling in the feelings of finally being together after so much time. He knew he'd had it bad before, but now there was no scenario he could picture where she wasn't in his life.

Because it was still so early and he was seemingly wide awake, he made a mental list of things he could get up and do. Go for a run, get some coffee and tackle the mass of emails he'd come to expect for Monday mornings, but for some reason he couldn't get himself to move. When her voice pierced the silence, he smiled immediately.

"Stop overthinking things," Andy said, sleep was thick in her voice.

"I'm not," Robert said honestly. He knew how they both felt and while they hadn't made many plans for the future that weekend, they had both agreed to do whatever it took to be together. "Just debating, I guess... get out of bed and go for a run or stay and savor..."

Andy grinned and pressed her ass up against his morning wood, teasing him. "I'd think savoring was the obvious choice." She took the hand of the arm resting across her waist and pressed it to her breast.

"You're bad." Robert whispered against her neck as he squeezed gently. Pushing her hair to the side, he placed kisses on the column of her neck.

Andy felt her body flush with heat in response to Robert's kisses. "You like it," she whispered as she turned her head ever so slightly and caught his bottom lip between her teeth before kissing him. His hand grazed her thigh with a firm pressure that sent electric pulses to her core. When he pulled her top leg up over his, she was completely open to him.

Robert groaned, feeling just how ready for him she already was as his fingers skated across her center. He teased her tight bud, pressed one finger inside her slick heat, then another. Feeling Andy's hips grind against him, he knew what she wanted. Gripping her thigh, he slid home. "Jesus, Andy." He breathed into her neck, their bodies barely moving as the feeling of her tightness overwhelmed him.

Andy shivered from the sensations Robert was creating in her body. With each stroke, he was sending her higher and higher. It wasn't long before they were a blend of heavy breaths, sweaty limbs and all-consuming desire. Andy's body went stiff and her back arched. "Robert," She moaned breathlessly as she came. Just as Robert was about to follow her off the cliff into an earth shattering climax...

Robert grumbled a string of curse words into his pillow and groaned in frustration. His mind drifting back to the dream he'd just been pulled out of, moments ago, by the buzzing of his alarm. Memory was more accurate, but either way...his morning semi was an official hard on, the bed next to him was empty and to say he was frustrated was an understatement. He knew taking some space was for the best, but dammit...this was torture. On a different morning, he might take care of himself, but not today. Today it would be another cold shower he thought to himself as he kicked back the covers on the hotel bed and made his way towards the bathroom.