Ch.5 A New Day

I woke up on time again and did the same morning routine I'd always done, I changed into my school uniform, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, and put on some music as I walked to school. This time it was a bit weird. I could feel breathing down my neck, and it wasn't leaving me alone, I couldn't escape its grasp. So I just accepted what was going on and stayed vigilant as I walked to school...

Finally, I was at the school entrance.... I could hear the screams of people from within the school, I could see a huge shadow like monster floating above the school. At this point I could feel sweat running down my neck as I breathe anxiously hoping for it to stop screaming, then I felt a pat on my shoulder. "Hey Y/N we have a new sponsor! We better start training!" Asuto/Sonny said with a bright smile, I looked around once again and I couldn't hear any screams, I could see the huge monster but it wasn't aggressive. "Hey Y/N what were you looking at?" Asuto/Sonny asked with a questioning face. "Nothing, just thought I saw something..." *Bell Ring* "Alright let's get to the field." I said as I walked towards the field. Our walk to the field was fairly silent, no one talked or did anything out do the ordinary, but I could hear my guardian asking questions. I simply answered with my thoughts so I didn't look stupid in front of other people. One question made me stop and think for a second though. "Hey Y/N Do You Know Where Your Parents Are." I stopped to think... now that I think about it I haven't seen any of them since that day. 'No' I simply answered as I continued to walk. "Hey guys!" I looked to my left and saw Ootani/Auriel waving to us as she walked over. "Hi there." Me and Asuto/Sonny said with a smile. We all walked together as we talked. We were talking about so many topics, ranging from soccer to music to even games. "Really I love that one too." Ootani/Auriel said replying to Asuto/Sonnys favorite game. "Say, what's your favorite Y/N?" Asuto/Sonny asked. "Dead Souls 3." I nonchalantly said. "Really!? That game is so hard!" Ootani/Auriel said with a surprised face. "You don't look like the type to play that game?" Asuto/Sonny said with a question mark practically hanging above his head. "I was at my friends house at the time." She said. "Hey guys, we're here." I said interrupting their little conversation. "Thanks." They both said as I walked in behind them. All the other club members were their and we all said hi to eachother. Now it's time for practice...

Time skip cuz I don't wanna commentate on it

The practice we did was kind of hard, but now that I think about it I could've done some things better than I had done. 'I should've passed to Asuto/Sonny right there, also Shortstack was to my right hmm.' I could feel breathing down my neck... it was there. I turned around and instead of seeing a shadow I saw Ootani/Auriel. "Y/N are you ok?" She asked with a questioning tone. "Yeah. Why do you ask?" 'I should just brush this off.' "Well you've been seeming kind of... well out of it. During practice I could see you glancing above the school building, and sometimes I could see you shiver, as if you felt something weird." Ootani/Auriel said. 'Damn it, she's perceptive.' I thought to myself as I was thinking of a way to get out of the question. "No not really I just thought of some things, also do you wanna get boba on the way home." I said trying to get out of the question. "Sure." She said. I didn't notice it before but now that I think about it, our houses are kind of close. "So what were you thinking about y/n?" Ootani/Auriel asked. "Horror movies." I really need to get out of this quickly. "Really?" She asked. "Yep, it's an interesting genre." I said confidently. The rest of the walk was fairly casual, we went to the nearest place selling boba and just enjoyed our time together. "Mortal We Must Speak Now." I could hear my guardian as I fell into the depths of whatever realm I was in. "Yes? I was just enjoying myself, what happened." I said impatient to leave. "Mortal Do Not Worry, Our Conversation Will Only Take 2 Seconds In Your World." My guardian said trying to reassure me. "Ok, so what is it." I asked. "We Haven't Had Anything To Be Entertained With." My guardian said. "Ok ok wait, we'll have a match with Minodouzan/Rampart in a couple days." I said. "We Will Be Waiting." I could hear the floor under me cracking, as if I was standing on a pane of glass, and then the world that I was accustomed to slowly filled my vision. "I'm gonna leave here." Ootani/Auriel said as we crossed her street. "I'll just walk you home." I said as we continued walking and talking. "Alright bye y/n." She said while smiling. "Bye Ootani/Auriel." I said waving and walking back home...

The walk home was boring... dry... nothing happened. I could still feel breathing down my neck, but honestly that's fairly normal at this point. I just really wanna go to my bed and rest...

Alright well that's the end of the chapter, I'm sorry for not uploading sooner, I was playing with my friends and got a bit carried away with relaxing these last couple of days, the next chapter should be in about 4 days or so, if not I'll try to upload faster.