Stats or Something :p

The title says it all.

Appearance:

(He looks kinda weird in this picture but wait I've got another one)

(There you go that's better, yes that is Child Emperor from One Punch Man, no I don't own it)

Name: Y/N Emporium

Hissatsu Techniques or Special Moves: (These are gonna be my hissatsu techniques so calm down if I don't include something like last resort)

Diamond Break: The technique starts off with you doing what Ryuuji does with his feet (in Astro Break) and the ball rises in the air, then he kicks the ball in the air like in Diamond Ray

Glass Cannon: You kick the ball into the air then you perform an axe kick on the ball while in the air, as it comes down you run to where it's going to land, and as it comes down you quickly kick it as hard as possible. (This technique stresses your body a lot and is much more difficult to perform than the others, so it won't be used as much)

Aggressive Beat: (Yeah I love this technique and I just felt like including it)

Final Destination: You bounce the ball up and quickly do a front flip kick into the ball towards the floor, you dash into the ball while it's in the air and do a 360 roundhouse into the ball.

Lighting Speed: You run up to the enemy and dash straight towards them, you end up right behind them afterwards. (This is a dribbling technique, kind of like Hiroto/Xavier's ZigZag technique)

Hunting Season: Your vision becomes disoriented and you can only see the goal and the necessary steps needed to get there. There's like a personal Nosaka/Heath in your head, this voice tells you where to go and what techniques are needed for the problem at hand, and time slows down. This technique has its downsides though, you can't hear anything besides the voice and your vision turns black and red, kinda like Bloodhound from apex legends, finally you can't feel any pain and the pain inflicted on you will be 4x what it originally was supposed to be once the technique is done. The toll it takes on your body is substantial, in some cases you won't be able to breath for a minute or two because of the backlash.

Lighting Strike: You bounce the ball up and as fast and strongly as possible. You kick the ball 20 times in only 5 seconds, and lead the ball with a straight kick.

Limit Override: Your physical capabilities go up a few pegs and you feel light on your feet. You move faster and see things slower, allowing you to make decisive movements at singular moments. All of your hissatsu techniques are stronger and faster than before. (This hissatsu technique makes your heart beat faster than before and has backlashes, though not as much as Hunting Season they are comparable)

Hissatsu Discovery Order:
Lightning Speed: (Mikage Sennou/Anima Sana)

Glass Cannon: (Teikoku Gakuen/Royal Academy)

Limit Override: (Seishou Gakuen/Polestar Academy)

Lightning Strike: (Outei Tsukinomiya/Lunar Prime Academy)

Background: "Your family was average, nothing much happened that would be an out of the world occurrence with your family... but for some reason your family was always happy, you never had any fights with your parents and the three of you loved eachother... one day you came back from your Taekwondo classes and heard your parents yelling at eachother in the kitchen, as you came by the door a knife was thrown, grazing your face. Your parents had started throwing things and in the heat of it you ran away into your room. After that tragic incident your parents divorced and one of them was put into jail for selling illegal substances, your mom didn't want you because it was too hard to take care of a kid by herself, so they had no choice but to put you in foster care... after a couple years this was all but a scar that you recovered from, both physically and mentally. Your new parents love you equally if not more than your biological parents due to personal reasons. You still have an average life, but you don't take anything for granted."

So I've decided to do the text like this for both dub and sub users to understand. It seems like a bit more work but honestly idc I just want this to be a good fanfic.

"Pass Here!" Asuto/Sonny yelled.

Aight well that's all, this story will be released with the first chapter ready, I'm still writing the chapters but I hope it goes well. Also I'm typing this story on my phone, so sometimes I'll get things wrong without noticing but I'll try to check over my work, if I miss something please comment on the section I messed up on. Until next time!