Ch.1 The Beggining Of A Lifelong Friendship

It was a normal day in the life of an average kid, but today your dream warns you of a terrible situation that you will be in. "Hey y/n breakfast is ready!" Your foster mom yelled from the first floor. "Coming mom!" You yell as you quickly change into your school uniform and walk downstairs. Your mom had already left, she left a note and the spare house keys. The note read, "Breakfast is on the table, have fun today!" 'What a great mom' you think to yourself as you scarf down breakfast and put your shoes on. You quickly run to school knowing that you might be late... and honestly the teacher was pretty scary when anyone is late.

Timeskip cuz honestly we all just wanna see the main character get yelled at

"Y/N care to explain why you're late the third day in a row." Your teacher said as his veins popped out. "I uhh- I was listening to the new kpop song released by Yaosobi yesterday!" You quickly come up with an excuse. "That's not a reason for such a good kid like you to be late to class. *Sigh* fine but today you're gonna stay after class and scrape the gum from under the tables, understood." Your teacher said with a grim face. "Yessir!" You say as you walk to the back of the class, you heard a couple snickers from amongst the sea of children. It was annoying to say the least but you didn't mind. Time flew by and the teacher called on you, you weren't listening to the lecture or the lesson but the math on the board was easy, what's the square root of 3 to the second power, it was right in your face and you decided to waste your time and socialize with the class. "The answer is 3." You say with a face filled with boredom. 'Man if only I could find something fun to do' you thought to yourself. That's when you looked out the window, in the distance you could make out about 19 figures down at the old soccer club room... 'Hmm I guess it would be a good time waster' I thought to myself- *Bell Ring* "Perfect timing" You say to yourself. Your brain turns off and you casually walk to the soccer grounds. You sit on the edge of the soccer grounds and just watch, this view... it's so nice and peaceful. "Hey there! Do you want to join the soccer club!" You heard a voice say from in front of you. "Yes please." You say with a smile plastered on your face. "Alright I'm going to talk with the managers and try to get you a request slip." He says in a cheerful tone. 'I already know his type, they're too happy for their own good' you think to yourself. "Yes thank you uh." "Asuto/Sonny, Inamori/Wright." Asuto/Sonny said with his hand out. "Yes thank you Asuto/Sonny." You say as you shake his hand. Asuto/Sonny hands you the request slip and goes back to training, you quickly fill out the slip kind of excited for what's to come. After filling out the paper you head to the teachers office and hand in the request paper. "This is for the soccer club." You say as the teacher nods. You quickly get out of there and walk to your next class.... today was somewhat satisfying, knowing that you can waste time on something that you think you'll enjoy is a great feeling. You smile as you think of what's to happen...

Next chapter will be released Sunday or Monday