*BONUS CHAPTER 6*

Start from the beginning

Mew kissed his head.

☀: Good morning, love. Go and take a bath so you can eat your breakfast before Axis's brat arrive.

Mew said making Cale giggled...

'Da~ why so mean with Khail?' Cale asked smiling

Mew made a dissatisfied face making Gulf shook his head...

☀: He's snatching MY baby boy away. That brat. Since the moment he saw you, he never left your side... Ugh!

Gulf laughs at his hubby's antics...

🌻: Boo~ they're just kids. You always wanted to strangler that kid but you still haven't done it.

☀: Do you want me to?

🌻: Go ahead. If you want to hurt your son.

Gulf shrugged...

☀: Then that's your answer.

Cale giggles...

'Is that why you are always after Dada Axis's head whenever you saw him?' Cale teased

☀: Aish! Enough teasing... Go on and get ready...

Cale nodded and happily went to the bathroom...

*********

☀: Cale! Your not so boyfie arrived!

Mew called while facing Khail at the door. It's true, they are not officially in a relationship. Well, it's just the label. It was Mew who told Kyelux that he will allow them to be in a relationship after graduation...

Mew was talking about college graduation but since he didn't specify it to Kyel, the latter thought it's their high school graduation. So he is planning to ask Cale to be his, officially when they graduate.

'Hi, Khail.' Cale greeted him

'Baby Kalli~ 😍' Khail answered

☀: Stop drooling and go before my son get late because of you.

Mew said. Cale kissed him goodbye and they left...but not after Khail teased him...

'Bye, Dada!'

☀: Aish! You brat! I'm not your Dada!

Mew yelled on the driveway. He's still mumbling cursing words but he froze when he turned around and saw his wife crossed arms with his left eyebrow raised.

☀: B-bii 😟

Gulf shook his head...

********

The two teenagers arrived at their school. Since they are seniors and also part of the student body, they are required to give orientation to the freshmen.

The student councils consist of:

President: Cale
V. President: Khail
Secretary: First
Treasurer: Ja

And other students with their own position that helps the major councils.

Arriving at school, the two, headed to the Student body office.

'Are we all set for today?' Cale asked softly...

The students adored him so much for his approachable aura and that's the reason why he and Khail change their positions when they are about to run, oh right, they didn't run for any positions. It was the school's decision. Khail was supposed to be the president but he said:

'My Cale is more suitable for the position. I'm just his supporter. No.1 to be exact.'

That's what he said to the principal. So, Cale became the president. They maintained their positions until now means, their performances as leaders are acknowledged. And the students don't want to change them.