14.

When Victoria called me this morning so we could talk about yesterday she insisted on coming over. So now I'm sitting on my couch waiting for her. She doesn't live far from me so luckily I shouldn't have to wait too long.

Right on cue I hear a repeated knocking at the door, it was very aggressive, and it wouldn't stop. I quickly jump up from where I was seated and fast walk to the door, flinging it open with Vic rushing through.

"Okay, okay, okay, give me every detail... right... now" she says without a hello, plopping herself down on my couch.  

"Please come in, what a pleasure it is too see you again after a few weeks. I missed you so much." I say with a sarcastic tone.

"Yea yea, all that shit. Now give me every detail, from the moment he picked you up to the moment you closed your door." 

"Okay fine, but I'm getting us some drinks first, because there's a lot to go through."

I walk over to the kitchen and grab two glasses out, filling them both with water from the fridge. I knew she didn't really care about what she was drinking since she just wanted gossip from me. She might not even drink it for all I know. 

I walk back over to the couch, placing the cups down on the coasters on the coffee table. She picks up the glass and takes a small sip from it. I sit down and turn my body so I'm facing her. 

"So you really want every detail?" I say, I don't want to talk about the whole day if I'm being entirely honest.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

I shrug at her statement while taking a sip of water. I place the glass back down and clear my throat, getting ready to tell her about everything.

"So he picked me up, like anyone would. It was normal, we held hands walking towards the car. We tend to hold hands a lot when we're alone, since we can't do it often in public. Except now we do, so it doesn't really matter."

"You're blabbering, continue with the story, I wanna know why you were making out on the beach" I got interrupted.

My eyes went wide at her statement. I didn't think we actually got caught doing that. I mean I don't think I really care if the world knows, it was a happy moment.

"Avery, you right?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh yea sorry, I got distracted" I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Back to the story, on the car ride there we had a jam session the whole time. We sang so loudly I'm surprised we didn't get pulled over" I laugh at my comment.

I look up at Victoria, and she was holding her cup while having this happy look on her face, like she was happy for me.

"Then when we got there we went straight to the beach. He took me to this more secluded part, and we laid on towels as we stared at the water, then each other." The feelings I felt in those moments start filling my stomach.

Vic gives me a nod like she's telling me to continue.

"You won't believe what happens next Vic, I think you'll lose your mind" Her eyes widen in excitement, she looked like she couldn't sit still.

"Do spill" I heard as she took a sip.

"Okay so, we were laying on our sides, facing each other, staring into each other's eyes when he all of a sudden sat up and said he had a question for me." Victoria's eyes start getting wider and wider.

"He went all sappy and told me how close we've become and how much he cares for me and all this lovey dovey shit."

"Just get on with it" I get interrupted again.