11.

Harry and I climb into the car of the driver that was ordered for him. For once neither of us are driving. We buckle up and the car starts moving away.

"Don't you think the day before the show is a bit late to start rehearsing?" I let my curiosity take over.

Harry just chuckled and shook his head. "These are only final rehearsals, we started rehearsals about a week ago back in LA, we've also been rehearsing for Tiny Desk so we'll probably do that today as well."

Well now I feel stupid. 

"Who's going to be there? "

"Well Mitch and Sarah, I think you met them at Presley's party-" I nod letting him continue, "the rest of my band will be there, I'll introduce them to you when we get there, and I think my manager Jeffrey will be there." 

I haven't seen Mitch and Sarah since the party so I think it will be nice catching up with them. I'm a bit nervous to meet his manager though, don't really know why. 

We sat the rest of the car ride in silence, holding hands while we stared out our windows. Sometimes when we do this, I feel like a 7th grader who got their first 'boyfriend'. Except, I don't know what Harry and I are classed as. I think it's too early to put titles on it, but we're definitely not just friends. 

We arrived at the music studio and Harry and I thanked the driver. Harry then walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked through the doors together. The building had multiple small rooms and I was hoping Harry knew which room we were in, which he said he did so now I'm just hoping he remembers. 

He starts walking towards a room and opens up the door leading me inside first. I meet eyes with Sarah and a big smile grows on her face.

"Avery! It's so good to see you again!" She ran up to me giving me a hug. 

"Hi Sarah, It's been a while" I say while letting go of the hug. 

I wave at Mitch and we both let out an awkward 'hi' since we're both quiet person. 

"Harry! I see you brought a friend along" A man walked up to Harry and gave him a hug.

"Hey Jeff, this is Avery, I was about to introduce her" this must be his manager.

Jeff starts walking over to me.

"Hi Avery, I'm Jeffrey, Harry's manager, it's lovely to meet you" He said reaching his hand out to shake mine.

I shook his hand with a smile and told him that it was lovely to meet him as well. Once Harry introduced me to the rest of his band, it was time for rehearsals to start. He lead me over to a small couch at the side of the room for me to sit on and watch. 

It was amazing to watch Harry rehearse, he seemed to be really in his element. His smile was so bright and they were telling constant jokes and the room was just always full of laughter. It's really nice to see him like this. Every now and then he would exchange glances with me and then come over and ask how I was doing. It was really sweet and I felt really comfortable in this room, with these people.

During the breaks, Harry would come over to talk to me and then I'd go hang out with Sarah and Mitch. I really liked them, they were super down to earth and just pleasant people to be around in general. Mitch and I were both quiet people so I think that helped us bond slightly. Once Mitch opened up he was a fun person to talk to, he knew how to make someone smile.

Overall, I think they practiced each set about three times before rehearsal was over, I had to listen to Watermelon Sugar and Adore You six times but it's alright. We all said our goodbyes, I made sure to get Sarah and Mitch's numbers so we could all stay in contact, and we headed out.