This Is Not End Of Me... This Is The Begining

Start from the beginning

"He's been really worried about you. He's gotten in a few arguments with... he just really cares." I knew she was going to say with my brothers but probably thought that it'd be best not to mention it.

"Hikaru and Kaoru still here?" I asked, not really caring. She nodded.

"They weren't too happy when you wanted to see me instead of them. I think they've been the most worried. They never left the hospital. I think they wanted to be here when you woke up."

"Yeah, sure." I sighed.

"I'm serious Jez. I know that they've been real jerks for a long time. But maybe try and give them another chance." She said.

"I'm done trying with them." I breathed out. She looked down at the floor.

"I'm sure it'll get better. Eventually." She said again. That's what everyone said.

For almost twenty minutes, me and Milly were talking, laughing, just having fun. Forgetting everything that was or has happened. It was just two best friends. She kept saying that she's going to be the best aunty ever. I laughed, saying that she'll probably be one of those people who chase after the stroller thats going down hill. Like I said, we were just having fun. Then my doctor came back in. He's been gone for a while.

"Jezebel, you have family requesting to see y-..." He was interupted by Hikaru and Kaoru barging in. He just sighed and left the room.

My twin brothers had that relived look on their faces. They came over and just hugged me on both sides. I don't think that they know what's going on. However, I didn't hug back. I just sat there. When they looked back at me, it seemed that they had a lot of questions, thing's they wanted to say. But just couldn't get it out.

"We're so happy your okay." Kaoru said hugging me again.

"Look, we're still very, very sorry." Hikaru said a bit quiet. I didn't look at him, I only looked down.

"Sorry doesn't cut it." I said, they're faces went from relieved to surprised hurt.

"Jezebel..." Kaoru started.

"Save it, I don't wanna talk to either of you two." I said laying on my side, facing the window instead of them.

"Can we discuss this at home?" Hikaru asked calmly.

"No, I don't wanna discuss it at all " I turned back to face them.

"I've always loved you both. I never hated you both nor said it. And all I was to you both, was nothing. I didn't mean anything to either of you. I was just a girl you lived with. How am I supposed to live with that? Fifteen years of that?" I asked, tears spilling out of my eyes.

"..." They didn't say anything, they were only listening.

"Kaoru's sorry was sinsear, I don't even know why I forgave you Hikaru. But I did because I wanted to give you another chance, both of you." I noticed that they're eyes were watery.

"All you've done is hurt me. There will always be apart of me that will love you, but right now and probably for a while, I can't say it. I will never forgive you both." I said, face red and everything.

"Jez..." Kaoru started.

"Get out." I said.

"Hold on, just..." Hikaru started but I couldn't see them now.

"GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET THE F**K OUT OF MY ROOM!" I screamed, my eyes clutched shut.

They stood up slowly, no one has ever seen me act like this so it was pretty surprising. But they respectfully left the room without complaining or anything in that matter. I cried and Milly just hugged me and tried hushing me.