This Is Not End Of Me... This Is The Begining

Start from the beginning

"Oh Jezzie." Milly understood, pulling me into her arms as I cried.

"Am I reading this right?" The doctor tried whispering to Milly, I was able to hear though. Milly nodded, rubbing my arm like a child.

"Does anyone know?" He asked looking at me, I shook my head.

"I see..." He started, taking off his glasses and folded them, placing them in his shirt pocket.

"Jezebel, I really don't want to be the one to tell you but, when we drew some blood from your system to test..." I knew where he was going, I closed my eyes and let the tear poored out. I didn't have to hear the rest of what he was saying.

"I'm pregnant aren't I?" I asked with my eyes closed. I couldn't pretend anymore, I knew I was.

"Yes." That's the only word I heard him say, I didn't break down crying feeling sorry for myself because I guess this is what I get for living the secret life. I did cry but not heavy crying.

"God, Sean." I heard Milly say as she was comforting me.

"Jezebel..." I looked up at him.

"I know this is very hard. But unfortunately, I have to know what you want." He said on a sympathetic voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking up at him.

"You are authorized to... get rid of it. But the decision is yours."

"If I may, what are the chances for it to make it?" Milly asked, she is right though. After my suicidal attempt, I don't know if I already killed him or her.

"Well, we did flush your systems and put you on medication immediately. I'm pretty sure we saved it, but it's up to nature to take it's course and for Jezebel to regain her health and recover." He said, I just stared at the white bed sheets.

"I'll keep it." I said quietly but loud enough for Milly and my doctor to hear.

"What was that?" He asked, probably to make sure he didn't hear wrong.

"I'll keep it." I repeated.

"Jez..." Milly said with sympathy.

"It's my choice, no one else's." I said a little sternly.

"Alright, now there is something else I want to go over with you." His name tag said Dr. Korato. I listened

"My highest recommendation is that we send you to a rehab center as soon as possible."

"For how long?" I asked

"As long as it takes." I sighed.

"I'll leave you two for a few moments." He said leaving the room. The room was silent for a few minutes, until Milly broke it.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm positive." I replied.

"I'll support you no matter what okay. Just let me know if anything happens." She said sitting next to me, braiding a strand of my hair.

"Thanks. And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I covered my eyes with my hand, not wanting to show her anymore tears.

"Don't be sorry. Its just like what I said when we were little." She said, I peeked through my fingers.

"What?" I asked. She only smiled.

"We're gonna be the best friends ever." She smiled again, and I couldn't help but smile too, then I started to laugh a little, we both did.

"You know Chase is in the lobby." She brought up, I looked at her in a bit of surprise.