Larry - Dance The Night Away

En başından başla

He just grinned even more and then the two of us left to find the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ At The Club ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The club was packed, as usual for a saturday night. As we entered the club we all went our separate ways, Niall and Zayn to the dancefloor, Liam to the seating area and me and Harry to the bar.

Harry flagged down the bartender and ordered us some drinks as we took our seats at the bar. Once the drinks came we chugged them down and then ordered some more and talked, well more like shouted, to each other.

"So you seen anyone you like?" Harry shouted across to me. I looked around for a moment and then turned back to him.

"Not really." I shrugged. He nodded silently and looked away. "What about you?"

"I've got my eye on someone." He replied vaguely. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"So why don't you go get them?" I asked.

"I'll wait a little longer..." he trailed off looking away. This was so unlike Harry. He would never wait to go get a girl, and most of the time he wouldn't even have to do anything, they would simply fall at his feet.

"The great Harry Styles is going to wait? Okay, who are you and what have you done with my best mate, because you certainly aren't him." I joked. He looked back over to me and his eyes were filled with worry.

"I'm just not sure if they like me back." He said nervously.

"We are in a night club Harry. The person you are after will probably have never met you so of course they aren't going to like you. They just want to be fucked senseless and as soon as they see that it is you they will be falling at your feet begging you to shag them." I pointed out. He cracked a small smile, but the worry was still evident in his eyes.

"Not this person." he said. I was about to ask him what he was going on about but suddenly a blonde girl walked up to him and attached herself to his arm. His head snapped up to meet her gaze.

"Hey babey, why don't we go to the dancefloor and then after we can make our own moves up..... in bed." the girl suggested seductively. I almost choked on my drink at her cheesy chat up line. I looked at Harry and I could see him weighing up in his mind whether he thought it would be a good idea. I turned back to the girl and looked her up and down. She had dead straight, bleach blonde hair that ended just past her shoulders. Her eyebrows were incrediably thin and were black so I guessed that they were drawn in. She was wearing fake eyelashes that were so big, I was surprised she could keep her eyelids open. I couldn't tell because of the lighting what colour eyeshadow she had on but I could tell that she was wearing bright red lipstick and about seven layers on foundation. As for her outfit, she was wearing a black strapless dress that had two massive sections taken out of it at the sides so the front pannel only just covered her stomach, width ways but her hips were visible. The dress ended just below her bum, so that it barely covered it and she was wearing some killer heels that only just brought her to Harry's height.

She was not my type of girl at all, but Harry wasn't usually picky when it came to one night stands.

"Of course babe." Harry replied smiling, but even I could tell that it wasn't a proper smile. This confused me even more. They both got up and made their way to the dancefloor, Harry giving me a small smile as he left with the girl.

I ordered another drink and sipped at it for about twenty minutes before I finally got bored. I looked around the club, I saw Liam sat to one side texting on his phone, generally looking quite bored but occasionally he would read something on his phone and a smile would creep onto his face. I smiled at his happiness. As a group we may tease Liam about his relationship but we were actually really happy for him, that through all the stress that our lifestyle brings, he was still able to find something that made him truly happy.